💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, Runway said:

And yet gaga was the 8th most streamed female artist this year with a “just” a cover album, a remix album and a re-issue from a 10 year old album, with her last studio album being released in 2020.

15 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

When you try and come across as shady and edgy but you're just ill informed :reductive:

13 hours ago, tappy3 said:

technically speaking one and half years since the album release

do you work for her? you don't know whether gaga's involved so stop assuming things

no it's not. all songs were written by cole porter during 1920s and 1950s. even tho gaga didn't write them, she still took time and effort on the arrangement and recording.

you sound ignorant and disrespectful towards gaga's work i hope you realize that

it's quite embarrassing how y'all will go above and beyond to defend a random woman who wants nothing to do with her fans anymore lol. she doesnt even have the decency to acknowledge an upcoming tour that's just been in limbo for the last two years. clowns. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, 56jae said:

it's quite embarrassing how y'all will go above and beyond to defend a random woman

Correcting your post that Love For Sale is an album of covers from the 1800s is not defending Gaga. :ladyhaha: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

retrophyyysical
18 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:
Joey Nolfi of EW interviewed Gaga recently and has blessed us w a newsworthy snippet!

STOPPPP NOT HIM MENTIONING GGD :nooo:

Everybody say thank you Joey for having the guts to ask her :legend: 🗣🗣

Hello, it's me :D Thank you all for supporting this article!!

retrophyyysical
9 hours ago, Munchlax said:

Ty for mentioning my previous nickname, 1000th Pigeon, I love you. :pray:

The person who posted this is not me :D

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, JustTea said:

There's always music (a song) in her heart, was that a hint? :udidnt::koons:

:ohwell::giveup:

Awh
 Do What U Want :fatcat: This made me nostalgic 

ALGAYDO
8 hours ago, 56jae said:

it's quite embarrassing how y'all will go above and beyond to defend a random woman who wants nothing to do with her fans anymore lol. she doesnt even have the decency to acknowledge an upcoming tour that's just been in limbo for the last two years. clowns. 

And yet you’re still on this site lmao the real clown :billie: 

phantasmas
8 hours ago, retrophyyysical said:

Hello, it's me :D Thank you all for supporting this article!!

You are braver than any US soldier. We salute you. :pray:

LoveMeRight

I was just listening to ARTPOP and really have grown to love it as a true masterpiece. I really hope her next project is as ambitious as ARTPOP was. The production is just out of this world and you can tell she didn't really care to make the songs super commercial as they all have an edge to them that I love.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:11 PM, 56jae said:

- Gaga had absolutely nothing to do with BTW10 and DOC. Her team did all of the work with finding collaborations, marketing etc.

it's always the bitter ones who make the baseless claims like this :billie:

mother, what must i do?

pop a 911

I love that her “Fame Monster” interview voice is back. The kinda low raspy voice she’d use back in the day.

i’m not real, i’m theatre

21 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

I love that her “Fame Monster” interview voice is back. The kinda low raspy voice she’d use back in the day.

Which can only mean she's smoking again :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MaMaMarryTheNight

There’s always music in my heart 

music ezyeshadow HausLabs Palette confirmedT 

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

monketsharona

Hum wonder if she already has in mind who will.be working with her on producing the album

Anyway I'm sure she already wrote / composed thing for next record

On 12/1/2021 at 1:29 PM, tappy3 said:

THIS.

like Gaga has released Chromatica, BTW 10-year anniversary,  DOC and L4S. stop begging for new music and give her a break JFC

Ok but she basically did executive approval for DOC, and BTW 10. Those require work but less so as a creating artist and more as an advisory editor. Just different. L4S has long been recorded (2019, I think?) and Chromatica was back in 2020. Like, I’m not saying she needs to be out here making more music again yet BUT it wouldn’t be totally unreasonable to ask if she is since she herself hasn’t really made any in a hot minute and that naturally would interest fans

Archived