MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

celeb

Maluma celebrates 60M Instagram followers by wearing only Joanne hat

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

As a soccer mom, I don't want my daughter, Kenzie, to be exposed to this sort of unwarranted and excessive adult content, so I was able to block his account from her cell phone.  I prefer she stream Lady Gaga who is a down to earth and strong role model for my daughter and other young Christian girls around the county.

BTW, I'm not prude  In fact, I just saw House of Gucci for the 3rd time.  I just appreciate that it is labeled R and for a restricted audience.

The move is just absolutely wonderful, Lady Gaga will certainly be nominated.  And, as a soccer mom, I will be taking my daughter, Kenzie, to see the movie on her 18th birthday, she is already so excited.

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

As a soccer mom, I don't want my daughter, Kenzie, to be exposed to this sort of unwarranted and excessive adult content, so I was able to block his account from her cell phone.  I prefer she stream Lady Gaga who is a down to earth and strong role model for my daughter and other young Christian girls around the county.

BTW, I'm not prude  In fact, I just saw House of Gucci for the 3rd time.  I just appreciate that it is labeled R and for a restricted audience.

The move is just absolutely wonderful, Lady Gaga will certainly be nominated.  And, as a soccer mom, I will be taking my daughter, Kenzie, to see the movie on her 18th birthday, she is already so excited.

Kenzie Maribel is being raised well, good christian values i sense here, well done.

• Thanks 2
Frank Potion
17 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

The size of his feet :air:

It’s the lens distortion. :partysick:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
Frank Potion
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

I put some clothes on him 
maluma.jpg
He will remove this hat when he will reach 100M followers
ma.jpg

Not the decency edit. :air:

We are really are in dark times. :cyanlights:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."