Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Grimes: Player of Games

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The song is out at local midnight time

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I can’t wait for it! I’ve listened to the demo through SoundCloud for ages and I am glad that she is releasing it now. 100% Tragedy and Shinigami Eyes deserved better, though.

majkl > kitsch

AURAOFSHEISSE

will shinigami eyes ever be released ??? I've had it in my library for months:messga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, majkl said:

I can’t wait for it! I’ve listened to the demo through SoundCloud for ages and I am glad that she is releasing it now. 100% Tragedy and Shinigami Eyes deserved better, though.

The full version of Player of Games was already released 2 weeks ago in Rocket League Season 5.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

16 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

The full version of Player of Games was already released 2 weeks ago in Rocket League Season 5.

I know, but I don’t play video games (other than Sims 4 on a run-down laptop) and I only listened to the snippet from the trailer on her Instagram account.

majkl > kitsch

Roboboy

so excited! this music is defo more direct pop so i'm looking forward to it. hopefully shinigami eyes comes soon

I have to be honest, that artwork is looking better than the current artwork of Miss Anthropocene for sure.

majkl > kitsch

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

reminder that she's a real life villain, **** her

If you don’t like her, then get out of her threads instead of flame baiting people. Also, there’s much worse people on the planet (like Jeff Bezos) compared to Grimes anyways. You’re being extra. 

majkl > kitsch

• Teletubby changed the title to Grimes: Player of Games

Archived