Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

HoG is the new TDWP

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Listen up fives a ten is speaking

ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3

Yes, I have said it- House of Gucci is on its way to be a modern classic like The Devil Wears Prada. Both movies got mixed reactions from critics- so what? Fans will embrace it and later a cult classic will be always celebrated. 

Bookmark me GGD, we will be on history books!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Anveeroy changed the title to HoG is the new TDWP

Too much male energy to replace TDWP, but hopefully a classic people think of when fashion + movie is brought up

MadreMonster

We will see how the movie does in theaters after this week. I thought it was forgettable :vegas: except for Gaga’s performance

4 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

We will see how the movie does in theaters after this week. I thought it was forgettable :vegas: except for Gaga’s performance

I’ve not seen it yet but in my local cinema when I look at availability there has only been 10 seats at most sold 

The Bitch is Al8ve

Delulu alert. The movie will be off in no time. After Christmas everybody will move on to anything better. 

MadreMonster
3 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I’ve not seen it yet but in my local cinema when I look at availability there has only been 10 seats at most sold 

Yeah, my premiere only had 9 people total including my friend and I :yennefer: I’m happy for Gaga but I hope she gets better movies in the future!

tyler k

I adore Gaga and her performance makes the movie.

but, no..... not at all, sweetie.

TDWP is actually a good movie :huntyga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Stephen

Well I don't see the comparison to that film :laughga: But yes it will 100% be a cult classic for Gaga's involvement alone. Just like AHS Hotel :v:

44 minutes ago, The Bitch is Al8ve said:

Delulu alert. The movie will be off in no time. After Christmas everybody will move on to anything better. 

It will become a cult classic and you will deal with it :huntyga: Gaga’s performance is already being compared to Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe by Top Critics. Do you realise what that means?

47 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

My cinema was 70% full and I live in the world’s second most populated city :vegas:

Gaga absolutelly killed it but the movie is not that good tbh :shrug:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

6 minutes ago, Meat said:

Gaga’s performance is already being compared to Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe by Top Critics. Do you realise what that means?

what does it means? i thought Marilyn was not a very good actress

Archived