Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

question

MPGs Masterpiece


COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

What are the masterpieces from our MPGs? Do you consider a masterpiece an album or a specific song?

Only answer I'm 100% sure is "Someone Like You" by Adele. Is "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)" Taylor's masterpiece?

 

What is Gaga's? Do you think her best is still to come?

Edited by COOOK
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe

Bad Romance is a masterpiece, that's it. that's the fact. no need to talk about it.

i think All Too Well is a masterpiece imo. i love this song so much, it's so raw and honest. 

Edited by Ororo Munroe
I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster

I think ATW (10 Minute Version) is Taylor's magnum opus, yes.

Bad Romance is obviously Gaga's and I think Venus is up there, too.

And I wish I didn't think this but I'd say that Gaga's musical creativity has probably 'peaked'. She could rediscover her passion but she doesn't seem to want to push herself as much anymore, which I totally understand. 

subtext / fantasy
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Katy - The one that got away

people really don't appreciate this song enough! such a great track, i wish it hit number one in USA. 

Edited by Ororo Munroe
I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FFXIV WhiteMage
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think ATW (10 Minute Version) is Taylor's magnum opus, yes.

Bad Romance is obviously Gaga's and I think Venus is up there, too.

And I wish I didn't think this but I'd say that Gaga's musical creativity has probably 'peaked'. She could rediscover her passion but she doesn't seem to want to push herself as much anymore, which I totally understand. 

I think it's because she wants to polish another facet of her talentry which is acting :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies

Yeah I agree "Bad Romance" was a cultural reset. I remember that the "rah rah" part was stuck in my head for weeks! :selena:

 

Katy has had so many great songs... it's hard to pick one... for me it has always been "Hot n Cold" because that's what made me super fan at the time.

So probably "Roar" or "California Girls" or "Dark Horse" not sure - Teenage Dream? TGIF?

Or "I kissed A Girl"

Edited by Mother of Puppies
I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dead body

Bad Romance is super great but I never understood why it was #1 on so many people's lists :selena: But I have a question... Had Bad Romance never been released, would Judas be the song everybody considers to be Gaga's best?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Bad Romance is super great but I never understood why it was #1 on so many people's lists :selena: But I have a question... Had Bad Romance never been released, would Judas be the song everybody considers to be Gaga's best?

Judas is far from Gaga's best imo... especially when Marry The Night and TEOG are there. 

6 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Yeah I agree "Bad Romance" was a cultural reset. I remember that the "rah rah" part was stuck in my head for weeks! :selena:

 

Katy has had so many great songs... it's hard to pick one... for me it has always been "Hot n Cold" because that's what made me super fan at the time.

So probably "Roar" or "California Girls" or "Dark Horse" not sure - Teenage Dream? TGIF?

Or "I kissed A Girl"

Katy's Peacock is ha best song periodT :whitney:

jk jk

Edited by Ororo Munroe
I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Bad Romance is super great but I never understood why it was #1 on so many people's lists :selena: But I have a question... Had Bad Romance never been released, would Judas be the song everybody considers to be Gaga's best?

 

Cuz BR is just a great song from start to beginning...

 

Judas was never on my favorite list for some reason. I like it, but I don't love it. There are soooooo many other Gaga songs I prefer like "Heavy Metal Lover", Marry the night, Replay, Babylon, Alice, Bloody Mary, Alejandro etc.

Edited by Mother of Puppies
I'm a free womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

There are soooooo many other Gaga songs I prefer like "Heavy Metal Lover", Marry the night, Replay, Babylon, Alice, Bloody Mary, Alejandro etc.

omg taaaaaaste :giveup:

I'm gonna give the gays everything they want.
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
huttont

Gaga - Bad Romance / Born This Way

Taylor - All Too Well 10 Min / Folklore

Ariana - NTLTC or GIAW

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain / 21

Beyonce - Halo / Lemonade

Rihanna - I can’t say which of her albums are masterpieces (never was a fan of Anti but I know many would disagree) she has so many crazy good songs tho

Katy - The One That Got Away / Teenage Dream

Edited by huttont
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...