MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Photographer captures foggy Luxembourgish forests during autumn

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-5.

Photographer Albert Dros is known for transforming ordinary landscapes into works of art. And his recent series, shot in a foggy forest in Luxembourg, is no exception. The Dark Woods is a series of images that captures the beauty of colorful autumn leaves paired with the mystery of a light fog that rolls through the landscape.

albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-12albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-1.

“Foggy conditions in the forest make photographing forests easier,” he tells My Modern Met.

“As forests tend to be very messy and not that easy to photograph, fog makes everything easier. Suddenly you can filter out trees and elements because of the layer of fog that is in between.”

albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-4.albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-6.

Dros uses the fog to his full advantage in these photos. By using its ability to mask objects, he's able to highlight the colorful trees and leaves.

The result is a splendid display of autumnal leaves and rich deep green moss growing on the trees.

albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-7.albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-2.

Source - https://mymodernmet.com/albert-dros-foggy-forest-photos/

More photos by the photographer:

albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-3.albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-9.albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-8.albert-dros-colorful-forest-landscape-11

Edited by FfFfFfFF
Unable to post since January 3rd 2022
  • Like 1
  • Love 17
  • FfFfFfFF changed the title to Photographer captures foggy Luxembourgish forests during autumn
Shipper

Kinda like a forest where faeries and elves live. Could totally be a set for a fantasy movie. The contrasting colors of red and green, the fog gives the photos a soft texture and makes the picture so ethereal and magical. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
Oriane

I went to Luxembourg recently, I almost went to that forest but it was raining too much unfortunately + other circumstances that made it too difficult to go there. I would have loved to see it, it looks so beautiful in these photos :giveup:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams