💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ed Sheeran recorded music video in Ukraine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

he recorded music video according to this twitter user (ignore the last sentence).

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Shipper

Well ШУРА Really just said

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

eifulien
3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Well ШУРА Really just said

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

LOL, I mean... when ШУРА says it, you've got no other option but to obey, right? :excuseu:

Anyway, do we know for which song is the video?

2School4Cool
31 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

I bet it’s Stop the Rain or Collide (but I’d die for a Love in Slow Motion video)

I would lose it if either of those three got a video!! The picture gives me 2Step or Stop The Rain vibes honestly. 

See The Best In Everyone

On 11/25/2021 at 2:59 PM, 2School4Cool said:

I would lose it if either of those three got a video!! The picture gives me 2Step or Stop The Rain vibes honestly. 

TBH Stop the Rain is one of my new favorite Ed songs (I’m a huge fan, flew to Iceland to go to the Divide tour for the second time).  The picture looks really gritty so I think it would fit STR really well, especially if he features another artist on it for a single.  Visually I can see the resemblance to 2Step but i just think their are so many better single choices on the album.  I know TJATQ ft. Taylor is practically confirmed but I just can’t see it being this video (and I feel like we’d know if Taylor was there).

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

TBH Stop the Rain is one of my new favorite Ed songs (I’m a huge fan, flew to Iceland to go to the Divide tour for the second time).  The picture looks really gritty so I think it would fit STR really well, especially if he features another artist on it for a single.  Visually I can see the resemblance to 2Step but i just think their are so many better single choices on the album.  I know TJATQ ft. Taylor is practically confirmed but I just can’t see it being this video (and I feel like we’d know if Taylor was there).

That’s awesome you got to see the Divide Tour twice! I’ve seen him two times, once on the Multiply Tour and once on the Divide Tour, really hoping I get to see the Mathematics Tour:legend:. Honestly I would 100% be content with STR as a single, it’s the most unique song on the album, great energy, great message, great vocals, great production, etc. I’d also like to see something other than 2Step as a single (my vote would be for Collide), but it’s radio friendly and fun so I can see him choosing it as a single. Plus I feel like TJATQ would have a more elegant looking music video. Guess we’ll have to wait and see!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived