đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Patrizia Reggiani to Gaga: "I will never..."

imitalian

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

Trust me.. she's already waiting for the blu ray to be released. She loves Gaga.

Last Looks GIF by The Roku Channel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Lol like you can on house arrest

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Lol like you can on house arrest

It’s funny, the movie almost made her seem likeable, which is something she’s failed to achieve for me as a real person, so you’d think she’d be happy with the portrayal :ohwell: I think the story portrays her reasonings better than she ever has herself, I would almost say it puts her in a polished and glamorous light. Compared to her interviews, in which she’s neither regretful nor tactful in regards to his murder, and only makes herself look less redeemable in the public eye. Maybe her MO is to come across as a callous, uncaring, murderous former socialite, in which I’d say...she’s done a good job at being seen that way. Whatever works?

There are a lot of ways to portray someone like her, a murderer, as a complete monster on film, and if anything it showed that she wasn’t the only morally decrepit individual in these events. Not to mention Gaga is stunning and looks a lot like she did, which is honestly quite flattering.

DoremonLove

I really wish she would watch and give her reaction on the se6 scene:ladyhaha: i wonder what she thinks. Also i havent still watxhed the movie cant wait heheheh

How can anoyone not love gaga

Queen Gloria

Mama Patrizia is a mess, lol. Stubborn old woman who doesn't realize the fact that she should be flattered this movie was even made. Instead, she wants all the accolades and is probably jealous of Gaga's success. I understand completely why Gaga didn't want to meet her, she thinks of herself as a celebrity and it's like nah, girl.. You're a has been socialite turned criminal, let's keep it 100. Period GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Archived