Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Versace

Honestly it was deserved. I think she brings something very special and many people will resonate with her and apply her victory to their real life endeavors. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

A correct winner! Love her and an amazing season! Kerri should have won congeniality but ok!

Ororo Munroe
Spoiler

really feel bad for Daya. she absolutely served with her entrance look and her performance was just flawless, so freaking good. she deserved her top 2 stop tbh. it’s such a shame that producers didn’t even give her a chance. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Anastasios
8 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Camdem won the lipsync, but I am fine with Willow winning since she is the most beloved queen of the season. 

Also, how crazy is it that she is Yvie Odly's daughter, both won only one challenge in the second episode, were high most of the season, made it to the top 2 against a ballet trained queen with three wins under their belts and beat them. Like, it is SO SIMILAR.

and to top all of that, both had multiple faces of their own used in the finale lipsync. Pop Art Mind Blown GIF

Rebel

Also um did anyone else feel Naomi took steps back with her makeup? All the Vegas girls were looking stunning and when she came out I got shook a little :ohno:

badfaith
Spoiler

Can anyone tell me the name of the audience member dressed as a cop(?) 

:oops::giveup:

badfaith

Just watched the whole finale and my god, Daya's costume was mezmerizing to watch, it was like a sci-fi creature. It's my favorite garment followed by Bosco's headpiece. In terms of performances, Camden's solo is so good! The song and the choreo is :firega:

Juanlittlem
41 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Also um did anyone else feel Naomi took steps back with her makeup? All the Vegas girls were looking stunning and when she came out I got shook a little :ohno:

I almost didnt recognise her! She looked so weird, idk if it was the wig or what.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

COOOK
45 minutes ago, Rebel said:

The lighting was horrible so that adds to it. Her body though :tony:

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Cssomeone said:

I actually thought it was the opposite, I expected so much from Camdem's lipsync, but it was quite underwhelming. The first thing I told my boyfriend when the lipsync was over was,"If Lady Camdem had been better in the lipsync I could see her threatening Willow's victory, but after seeing her performance, I can say she doesnt stand a chance"

Same, Willow isn't notorious for being a lip sync queen so I thought Camden would eat her up, I'm not sure what happened. Willow had better stunts and went a little harder, I guess. Either way, I would've been happy with either one winning, so congrats to them for making it this far.

elijahfan
33 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Just watched the whole finale and my god, Daya's costume was mezmerizing to watch, it was like a sci-fi creature. It's my favorite garment followed by Bosco's headpiece. In terms of performances, Camden's solo is so good! The song and the choreo is :firega:

I've never liked Daya's attitude, but I have to say she had some of my favorite outfits of the season. That one was very Mugler, and I absolutely loved her yellow Galliano-inspired gown. Not to mention the Lacroix Gaga-inspired one - the girl knows her references, and the execution is couture-level. Who would've thought after that botched first episode... crazy.

Fantina

Unpopular opinion but I never really got Crystal Methyd from Daya. If they didn't address that in the beginning I honestly would have 0 clue she was part of her family. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

Ok I am watching the finale rn and so far my fave performance was Bosco. That outfit was insane! Excited to see how it will end. So far it is a great finale. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Thomas P
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I've never liked Daya's attitude, but I have to say she had some of my favorite outfits of the season. That one was very Mugler, and I absolutely loved her yellow Galliano-inspired gown. Not to mention the Lacroix Gaga-inspired one - the girl knows her references, and the execution is couture-level. Who would've thought after that botched first episode... crazy.

Tbh, i LOVED her first episode look too, it was just torn 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Tbh, i LOVED her first episode look too, it was just torn 

True, it wasn't that bad. But the overall glow-up was real along the season.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived