đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

I missed the first part of the rusical but wow this is great!! I CANNOT take my eyes off of Camden. She is fantastic! :tony:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
Spoiler

Realistically, I would've been like sorry Bosco I see you have the gold bar but... not feeling it... sashay away. What an underwhelming result. Does this technically count as an ELIM and RTRN in the same ep?

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8

When Bosco said 

Spoiler

I’m pretty sure that RuPaul has put herself down as an organ donor for Jorgeous

:lmao:

TheOriginalOne
Spoiler

At least it’s finally out of the way :cyanlights:

But I cannot believe Jorgeous survived. Ru should have been, “yes you won but you keep landing in the bottom so you’re good to go”. Like how many times are we gonna keep pretending she’s an actual contender for the crown.

Plastic Flower
Spoiler

Not really, she wasn't told to sashay away. 

3 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Realistically, I would've been like sorry Bosco I see you have the gold bar but... not feeling it... sashay away. What an underwhelming result. Does this technically count as an ELIM and RTRN in the same ep?

Drop it

Plastic Flower

Agreed with basically everything. :vegas: The runway wasn't great. Daya had the most interesting look imo. 

Drop it

Chlorine Sevigny

This was the best episode not only of this season but of the last several seasons. :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Chlorine Sevigny

I am officially a Lady Camden stan now and I think she could take the crown. :classy:

On 3/24/2022 at 5:52 AM, Anastasios said:

we still have the chocolate bar, people

the gag if bosco gets the role she wants, then bombs and THEN HAVING THE GOLDEN TICKET because she is losing to idk probably Jorgeous after lipsyncing for er life the 3rd time :stalkga: bookmark me

:nooo:

Batwings
Spoiler

People keep complaining about so many non-elimination challenges, but I can't even be mad about this one. ALL of them were great, and like Ru said, it was a matter of splitting hairs. 

Also, I've been waiting SO long for a Lady Camden win! She was AMAZING! They also did Willow so wrong with making her be the deciding vote, LOL. 

Enigma

Daya is the best thing to happen to this show in years, I ****ing stan. Also that runway? SHOOT

Camden winning was RIGHT. Just a reminder that she’s on 2 wins now but literally could have a lot more by now (she was robbed of the design challenge win and iirc she did great on the save a queen thing, where Bosco won out of nowhere)

Jorgeous was annoying to me but now that she gave us this ICONIC read @ Bosco I have no choice but to stan a little

Bosco’s always been pretty boring to me lol, I’m glad she got called out on her basic wardrobe. Just a bit sad that it happened on the one episode where her bra and panties combo looked cool lol

Willow annoys me so much, always acting like she’s a quirky little baby uwu and avoiding confrontation at all cost

Amazing episode but they need to retire that woman singer who does every song for the show, her voice is so grating. Can we get an actual drag queen to sing so the voice is more believable? Idk

Also Untucked was ****, I hate that these girls refuse to fight or apologize by the end of the episode if they do

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

Lady Camdem did THAT. I'm so rooting for her now, these past weeks she's been doing better and better.

I forgot Willow hadn't shown up on the Moulin Ru and when she appeared it was like OH WAIT.

Angeria served her best look of the season, the colors were perfect, the headpiece, everything.

I was confused as why Deja wasn't in the bottom? They read her for dissapearing in the group and read her runway look but she was saved?!

Finally they read Bosco for wearing the same thing 4 weeks in a row. I can't see why people like Bosco that much but I think she didn't deserve that placement tonight.

We finally got rid of the gold bar so no more no elimination episodes :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Agreed with basically everything. :vegas: The runway wasn't great. Daya had the most interesting look imo. 

Camden's was my fave look. Daya looked too much like Gottmik (I know it was a KISS reference, but still) 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived