💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

bionic

If anybody comes for Daya you are consenting to me dragging Willow for no good reason :vegas: 

buy bionic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
8 hours ago, bionic said:

Probably because she knows it is a competition and not to bite the hand thst feeds her. She’s giving you drama and TV moments but she not throwing away her chance at getting a crown 

But she  knows the produercs and the cameras are there and when she says the judging isn't fair they know what she is implying. I like her, but she's quite stupid, NO OFFENCE.

Even this nemesis she created with Jasmine is stupid because the minute Jasmine goes home, Daya's storyline has no reason to exists anymore. And Jasmine isn't a queen who can aim at the finale. At least pick someone strong that you know it'll bring to the final episode like Silky did with Yvie.

I love Daya tho. There isn't a queen I dislike in this seasons

Stephen
19 hours ago, BBhomemaker said:

Some of yall wants everyone to be cute and happy and oh no negativity omg no don’t have bad thoughts, kindness all coast uwu…lol now drag race girls are almost afraid to speak their minds or else they are trashed out by the fans. Even worst on all stars, it’s like hearing the same personality over and over.
It’s a tv show, drama is needed for entertainment or else it will be boring, uninteresting, predictable..especially after so many seasons.
Also Daya is not wrong 

See even tho I stan Jasmine I live for Daya's rants :ladyhaha: I just love DRAMA. That's what makes an exciting and iconic season we can still quote years later.

Side bar - I'm really hoping the songs tonight are not RuPaul tracks :poot:

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Is there spoilers on what the rumix this year is?

Not that I've seen :partysick:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, bionic said:

If anybody comes for Daya you are consenting to me dragging Willow for no good reason :vegas: 

No offense but, Daya isn't better than Willow at anything except complaining and eye rolls. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TheOriginalOne

I cannot believe none of the queens have come for Daya for having already been eliminated. It’s basically free ammo waiting to be used :ladyhaha::nooo:

But I love the drama! Can’t wait for tonight.

NewUsername
On 3/14/2022 at 6:20 PM, Stephen said:

Put some respect on Jasmine's name!

I've been in love with Jasmine since the first episode because of her talent show. The girl can DANCE. She is 100% a performer and that's what I want to see in a drag queen.

9af657948121bd63634885eeb97ce2e4cceb4830

Her moment with Maddy in Untucked was iconic as well. I live for the girls not being afraid to fight. "What I'm selling is not what you're selling" :air:

maddy-jasmine-fight-this-is-your-moment.

She completely devours every lip sync. She has the FIRE. 

dd0968dbf6bd1e8e768f49ea64d40995f104002a

She has the Alyssa Edwards gift of being unintentillay funny and ridiculous

jasmine-kennedie-the-dayton-wind-drag-ra

She's vulnerable and REAL. She wears her emotions on her sleeve. She's inspiring!

Untucked.jpg

Does she have the best looks? No. That's why she isn't going to win this time. But she'll come back and destroy an All Stars and suddenly everyone will love her :giggle:

Also the fact that she's sooo young but her drag feels like an older woman's drag is very endearing to me :ladyhaha: You can tell she learned from older queens!

If you follow her on social media you know she's already begun to modernize her style and she's looking absolutely incredible.

FNb1NwuXEAsT8z_?format=jpg&name=large

I can hear the "Maxine" :vegas:

JusKeepBreathin

OMG omg omg, I can't wait. One commercial break away from the lip-sync extravaganza. :shadow:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ladle Ghoulash

Deja winning one challenge by default and serving a busted runway while acting like HBIC 💀 Living for her stirring the pot tho. Can't say I wouldn't do the same lmao 

JusKeepBreathin

DragRace trending #1 on Twitter US. 

JusKeepBreathin

Not going to spoil it but that last camera angle in that lip-sync was great. 

BUtterfield 8

I want them to do an all lip sync episode mid season every year 

It’s just so fun 

Chlorine Sevigny
Spoiler

FINALLYYYYYYY :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

EAT **** JASMINE. NO GOLDEN TICKET FOR YOU EITHER. :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Ladle Ghoulash
46 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Not going to spoil it but that last camera angle in that lip-sync was great. 

The strobe lights were also iconic 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived