kornbread, is that you? 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Frank Potion said:

Yea she is amazing, at making me want to find the mute button :awkney:

oOoOO Frank sassy drag race GIF by Tazo Tea

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

DanielM
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

I see both sides but Daya just says arrogant sh*t. There are full clips of her interviews where it's not edited and she's just got a sh*tty attitude. So did Raja and a couple other iconic queens, but for me, Daya can't back it up.

Yeah, I like that kind of queen. I think she has the same kind of humor as Violet but yeah, Daya is not at the same level. Jasmine, on the other hand, has no talent nor personality, so I want her to go, she doesn't add anything to the season :vegas:

Levine
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The condescending tone is actually hilarious plsssss

"Im not like those basic gays i stan the OG drag queens!!!!!" :ladyhaha:

No one's saying you need to stan Willow,  but discrediting her talent is not cute. I'm thoroughly enjoying her on the show but you won't see me praising her entrance look or her snatch game or pretending like her pads look was 100% on theme.

I hate this whole "the new queens are so lame and basic" rhetoric because it's literally undermining hundreds of people's hardwork. The same was said about other queens like Violet and Aquaria and look at them now lol. 

There are many new queens who I actually find very talented and brilliant. In this season Angeria and Daja are amazing, but I don't think any of the other queens are bad. It's just this praise of Willow that I find unjustified frankly.

You brought Aquaria and Violet and this actually goes against your argument. Willow can't even come close to those two during their seasons.
Willow is a cute drag queen who KNOWS she's not that talented (that's why I think she's very smart) and she plays her cards very well because of that.

People did the same with Gotmik last year, but at least with her I could see a fashion queen, a comedy and very funny queen and a lot of charisma.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, DanielM said:

Yeah, I like that kind of queen. I think she has the same kind of humor as Violet but yeah, Daya is not at the same level. Jasmine, on the other hand, has no talent nor personality, so I want her to go, she doesn't add anything to the season :vegas:

We don't have the same views on this, but you like Violet so I'll let it slide :lolly:

Sneaky Oliver

Enough with the Jasmine and Willow hate, let’s just hate Daya :ladyhaha: jk 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Enough with the Jasmine and Willow hate, let’s just hate Daya :ladyhaha: jk 

rupauls drag race GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Shav33l

Y'all really don't like Daya, huh? 💀 She's my favorite atm, lmao! 😂

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Shav33l said:

Y'all really don't like Daya, huh? 💀 She's my favorite atm, lmao! 😂

I think she's really talented, just like most of them, but her confessionals show her attitude sucks and she's super negative. Just seems somewhat immature but her Snatch Game character was good! Next best after Deja but Daya just didn't go anywhere with it. Her "Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy oy oy oy!" was perfect :sharon:

I just prefer queens who show humility and positivity and Daya is not that. 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Levine said:

There are many new queens who I actually find very talented and brilliant. In this season Angeria and Daja are amazing, but I don't think any of the other queens are bad. It's just this praise of Willow that I find unjustified frankly.

You brought Aquaria and Violet and this actually goes against your argument. Willow can't even come close to those two during their seasons.
Willow is a cute drag queen who KNOWS she's not that talented (that's why I think she's very smart) and she plays her cards very well because of that.

People did the same with Gotmik last year, but at least with her I could see a fashion queen, a comedy and very funny queen and a lot of charisma.

"I don't like basic queens, actually"

"I like Deja" who literally came out with a warped piece of tinfoil on her head and said it was inspired by Greek mythology 🙃

bionic
14 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

"I don't like basic queens, actually"

"I like Deja" who literally came out with a warped piece of tinfoil on her head and said it was inspired by Greek mythology 🙃

Are you suggesting that the ancient Greeks didn't wear warped tinfoil on their heads, Ms Deactivated001?

buy bionic

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived