Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Stephen
8 hours ago, bionic said:

Willow is dead behind the eyes but nobody comes for her about it

Thank you. Has nothing to do with her illness it's a matter of being a performer or not being a performer and so far all I see from Willow is a look queen. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Did Bosco run out of looks?

the last one is form the preview from next week  

rrqllfuquzm81.jpg

Honestly this. I think Bosco is a clear frontrunner with her talent and personality. BUT it's season 14 sis like, even Jorgeous, swimsuit queen with a piece of fabric wrapped around, SERVED with that green weed Pope lewk :samanthac:

EDIT: It reminds me of, dare I say her name *gulp*, Kandy Muse and her tragic "fashion" the entire season and they didn't read her to FILTH when it was clearly season 3 quality. The judges are so finicky sometimes...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

alsemanche
17 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Thank you. Has nothing to do with her illness it's a matter of being a performer or not being a performer and so far all I see from Willow is a look queen. 

A look queen who's also very funny and has very good acting skills, is creative af, and who slayed the panel discussion on top of that. Pls. 

Idk what y'all getting from trashing her but it's literally not true unless you decide to ignore all she's done on the show and focus on her looks only lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

A look queen who's also very funny and has very good acting skills, is creative af, and who slayed the panel discussion on top of that. Pls. 

Idk what y'all getting from trashing her but it's literally not true unless you decide to ignore all she's done on the show and focus on her looks only lmao

Yeah I really like when queens serve looks that are cerebral and conceptual and outside-the-box. Willow does that and is witty with her humor, but can also be fishy. Just because she didn't slay Snatch Game doesn't mean sh*t. Even really talented queens BOMB SG. Just look at Latrice or Yvie Oddly or Tatiana or Kylie (S2)

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Stephen
32 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's not trashing I'm just saying what I'm seeing. If I said Bianca Del Rio is not a dancer is that trashing her? :oprah: Let's be real. I think Willow is an intelligent, conceptual, stunning look queen and she's made a few witty quips. That's all I've gotten from her so far, the end.

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It's not trashing I'm just saying what I'm seeing. If I said Bianca Del Rio is not a dancer is that trashing her? :oprah: Let's be real. I think Willow is an intelligent, conceptual, stunning look queen and she's made a few witty quips. That's all I've gotten from her so far, the end.

Bianca Del Rio not being able to dance and Willow being good at many things besides looks are very different things because the first one is factual, the second one is fans ignoring things that literally happened on the show :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Plastic Flower

I hope the spoilers for next week are fake :sweat: I just can't see it.

Drop it

DanielM

My god, not only the snatch game was awful, but the runway was just equally bad. When Ru announced the theme, I immediately thought about Met Gala 2018, so I was expecting a SHOW. So the runway was the biggest disappointment for me.

About Daya, I can't buy the villain narrative. You are all coming for her but I just can't see it, I think she is a nice person. At least, she is real, especially when she is talking to Ru. You see clearly that production is pushing that villain narrative when she is just sarcastic and wit. That Jasmine/Daya feud is really fake. 

This episode solidifies my opinion that this is one of the worst seasons of Drag Race. I mean, it is just like season 7 - great queens, awful challenges. I want it to end so bad, and they keep milking it :mark:

Stephen
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Bianca Del Rio not being able to dance and Willow being good at many things besides looks are very different things because the first one is factual, the second one is fans ignoring things that literally happened on the show :bear:

What am I ignoring? I’m waiting for her to impress me with energy / charisma / stage presence. The lip sync challenge is the perfect opportunity for her to prove me wrong. Let’s see what happens. 

JusKeepBreathin
On 3/12/2022 at 9:05 AM, alsemanche said:

Ma'am why are you always so pressed about Willow :ladyhaha: It was very much on theme, which was Holy Couture. Nowhere does it say it has to be religious imagery from the bible. Shrooms are psychedelics and they are often compared to a religious/transcendental/whatever experience, just like any other drug that gets you high (hence Jorgeous' runway look which had a literal blunt). She's never missed the runway theme before. Even her shoulder pads look had shoulder pads, they just weren't big enough. 

I don't mind the mushroom. But it looked more like she worshipped blood thirsty child mummies. 

I don't understand the producers trying to force us into thinking she is a runway fashion queen. Her looks aren't that great. The heart look was also a choice. Orion's runways were ugly but at least they were interesting. 

The problem there are many girls with runways that are soooo meh that Willow's runways look great by comparison. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Enigma
7 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Imagine coming for someone who suffers from chronic illness for being "dead behind the eyes" 

The REACHHHH

as always the uwu weirdo queen gets infantilized and any criticism towards her is equated to punching a baby :madge:

if you’re actually so immensely dense that you didn’t understand, this means that she is never emoting while doing the challenges. That has nothing to do with a chronic illness. It’s about acting/performing skills and energy.

Some of you are insane :awkney:

Enigma
30 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I don't mind the mushroom. But it looked more like she worshipped blood thirsty child mummies. 

I don't understand the producers trying to force us into thinking she is a runway fashion queen. Her looks aren't that great. The heart look was also a choice. Orion's runways were ugly but at least they were interesting. 

The problem there are many girls with runways that are soooo meh that Willow's runways look great by comparison. 

Willow fans are insane. You have to act like she’s the second coming of Christ or else they jump at your throat. It’s always the same every season with that one fan favourite.

Willow is good at pretty much everything. Good. Not amazing. She’s had strong looks, not gonna deny it. I liked the hearts, pads and holy a lot. The chaps look was so random to me, it just didn’t make any sense imo lol but I guess I can see the appeal. Her ball looks were very average (she shouldn’t have won this, Alyssa>>> but almost every look was meh anyway), her first episode look was super bad. 

You’re absolutely right with your last point, the runways this season are not it. Willow just happens to never look too bad.

Like, I get why she’s liked. I just don’t get why people are treating her like the winner of the next 3 all stars seasons. That cast is weak (imo) and that’s why she stands out. On any other season she’d get eaten up by the front runners. 

Also the way people are treating her makes me not wanna like her lol. For example her first episode performance was simple and efficient. It was good. But it was literally just “haha toaster in bathtub”, which is not THAT crazy. Like
 it’s a common expression. Yet everyone and their mama were acting like she was “such a WEIRDO”, “a GENIUS”, yada yada. 

It’s very clear why she’s related to Yvie, because they both have that “LOOK AT ME, I’M SO WEIRD!” personality which is just off putting because they’re not that weird at all. Put these girls on Dragula and they’d be laughed at. 

(And before the kindness punks brigade comes for me, this queen is the most popular on the season. Me not caring for her won’t affect her in the slightest. Meanwhile you’re the people who will look at Deja and call her a flop while she’s the least followed queen of the season. I’m not saying she has amazing runways, she doesn’t. And it’s okay to point it out. But if anything, you should be worried about people trashing the unpopular queens, not the occasional person who thinks Miss Fan Favourite is mid rather than extraordinary. Thank yew)

Ladle Ghoulash
58 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The REACHHHH

as always the uwu weirdo queen gets infantilized and any criticism towards her is equated to punching a baby :madge:

if you’re actually so immensely dense that you didn’t understand, this means that she is never emoting while doing the challenges. That has nothing to do with a chronic illness. It’s about acting/performing skills and energy.

Some of you are insane :awkney:

Given the disproportionate outburst, not really sure you have the leverage to call anyone else insane right now lmao 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived