💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, COOOK said:

Given how the other queens performed throughout the competition (talent show, lip-syncs...) I see Daya going home. She didn't do good in her talent show and lost the lip-sync on that episode, and she also lost against Camden.

I really hope she does. I just fully can't stand her. She's always has some stupid ShAdY (read: bitter) thing to say about everyone and her constant eye rolling at Jasmine is getting tired.  Plus I don't think she's doing that well anyway despite what the producers' are trying to feed us. I high key wish she never came back tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
Just now, COOOK said:

Given how the other queens performed throughout the competition (talent show, lip-syncs...) I see Daya going home. She didn't do good in her talent show and lost the lip-sync on that episode, and she also lost against Camden.

i don’t think producers are ready to lose Daya yet tho. she’s one (if not the) of the main characters this season, she’s literally carrying storylines this season alone. :air: but her lip syncs lowkey sucked last two times, yeah
 but losing her right now would be kinda tragic idk. 

Enigma
37 minutes ago, COOOK said:

She has one more win than Willow lol and she’s the most entertaining part of the season.

If anyone needs to go home it’s Jorgeous. I like Camden but they clearly aren’t interested in pushing her, so she doesn’t have much time either imo. Deja just got a win so she bought herself some more time but she had no storyline for the entire season so I don’t think she’s gonna last.

Daya is not finale material but they need her for the season the remain entertaining 

FFXSoul91

I dunno why people are saying this season is longer than season 13. By the end, they will both be the same amount of episodes.

Fantina
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

Thanks for reaching out girl! I hit negative a few days ago :kiss:

I'm glad to hear that! :heart: 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

AndiGaga

Why is everybody so mad about a long season? I love the queens and the season is good, if i could choose the length i would air it for 6 months :laughga:

I also love Bosco, her personality and drag style is so unique & fashionable

i want Bosco as winner with Willow, Jasmin & Jorgeous in the finale

Daya entertains me but she has no winner potential

Deja is okay & talented but boring most of the time

I dont like Lady Camdens drag style

Angeria lost her uniqueness during the last episodes, she gets weaker every episode

bionic
24 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Why is everybody so mad about a long season? I love the queens and the season is good, if i could choose the length i would air it for 6 months :laughga:

I also love Bosco, her personality and drag style is so unique & fashionable

i want Bosco as winner with Willow, Jasmin & Jorgeous in the finale

Daya entertains me but she has no winner potential

Deja is okay & talented but boring most of the time

I dont like Lady Camdens drag style

Angeria lost her uniqueness during the last episodes, she gets weaker every episode

For me its a two horse race between Bosco and Angeria

buy bionic

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, COOOK said:

Hopefully, Daya's negativity screams entitled Drag Race fan. She's talented but her attitude sucks similar to Tyra

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I really hope she does. I just fully can't stand her. She's always has some stupid ShAdY (read: bitter) thing to say about everyone and her constant eye rolling at Jasmine is getting tired.  Plus I don't think she's doing that well anyway despite what the producers' are trying to feed us. I high key wish she never came back tbh

I honestly thought her and Orion coming back was unnecessary. I admit Daya has done better than I thought she would, but I still don't see her in the top 3

AndiGaga
32 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I honestly thought her and Orion coming back was unnecessary. I admit Daya has done better than I thought she would, but I still don't see her in the top 3

Bringing Daya back was fantastic, not because she is thaaat great of a queen, but because she brings the Drama

Taylucifer
Spoiler

Gag, I guess this will be interesting but idk, kinda seems like another episode with nobody going home

Also, do we think that the chocolate bar twist will come into play in this episode somehow? 

And congrats to Deja on winning, she really did do amazing!

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

hieronymus
5 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

6 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

I dunno why people are saying this season is longer than season 13. By the end, they will both be the same amount of episodes.

It's not so much the length, it's the fact that it's losing momentum. The same thing happened during AS4 when they had a Lalaparuza.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived