Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

How was Willow Pill runway Holy Couture? Am I missing something? :what:

I think the prompt for the runway was something they worship or worship themed, rather than just a religious look

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I must say, Jasmine’s runway was probably my fave tonight :nick: 

Bosco’s was crap imo, I don’t get why the judges liked it :partysick: yeh the knees down were cool but the rest was very meh. Weren’t a massive fan of Willow’s either this week

loved Daya’s though, but maybe I’m biased :flower:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

allanrocks

Bosco’s look was cheap, but it screamed Holy Couture. Willow and Lady Candem looks were
 a choice

Levine
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

How was Willow Pill runway Holy Couture? Am I missing something? :what:

It's not the first time she missed the theme lmao but fans have decided since day 0 to stan for her and producers KNEW what fans would liked so she'll get a pass for anything.

_

Anyway, I'm so happy for Deja and I disagree with the ones who said she won because the other were bad. She would have been excellent even in the most excellent snatch game. She was smart, the character choosen was funny and original and she didn't miss any joke. Loved it.

I don't think Angeria was THAT bad, neither was Daya. But I think they went along with the lipsync smackdown so they went for it. But those could have been safe to me.

The worst were Willow, Bosco and Jorgeous but they weren't ready to loose the two probable winners of this season, so they came up with this. And this is what I personally think, no hard feelings.

Juanlittlem
47 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I think the prompt for the runway was something they worship or worship themed, rather than just a religious look

Must be it considering Lady Camden was a spice girl :lolga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

MessyTop

The season is exhausting. RuPauls Drag Race school of girls! Nobody was funny, even the winner was Meh! She only won cause everyone else sucked!!!

see you guys at the grand finale of Season 14 in June 2024!!!!

bionic

Makes you feel bad for the queens who have already been eliminated. Like they really didn't want you stay in the competition huh

31 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

The season is exhausting. RuPauls Drag Race school of girls! Nobody was funny, even the winner was Meh! She only won cause everyone else sucked!!!

see you guys at the grand finale of Season 14 in June 2024!!!!

buy bionic

COOOK

Dove Cameron was the best of this episode. She really had a lot to say and contributed a lot to the critiques, unlike many guest judges who just-🧍

You like Drag Race but complain that it's a long season. We get it, we want carnage and strong, fierce competition but this definitely isn't a waste of time. I'm living and next episode will give us life with that lip-sync smackdown

Fantina

I have yet to watch the new episode but I saw who the winner was and I am not complaining at all. Happy to see her win something. She has been very underrated! 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Dove Cameron was the best of this episode. She really had a lot to say and contributed a lot to the critiques, unlike many guest judges who just-🧍

You like Drag Race but complain that it's a long season. We get it, we want carnage and strong, fierce competition but this definitely isn't a waste of time. I'm living and next episode will give us life with that lip-sync smackdown

Hey, how are you doing queen? Didn't you write a while ago that you had covid? Hopefully you feel better:hug:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Ororo Munroe
15 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I’m really enjoying this season imo! I understand why people don’t like longer seasons with no eliminations, but idk I love this cast so much, I really enjoy them! 

alsemanche
Spoiler

God that was the worst snatch game in drag race herstory wasn't it :air: wtf happened I don't understand.... the queens are all really great but this was really.. horrible I didn't think Deja was that hilarious either but she definitely was good and deserved the win. 

THe runway was also a letdown mostly. Deja's look was not good at all, Camden was not even on theme idk what she was thinking, Daya was just not it and looked cheap af. Jasmine was cool, I didn't love the Van Herpen look but it wasn't bad either, Angie was also very pretty, Bosco wasn't amazing but it really worked well, Jorgeous was also gorgeous, and Willow ate the runway yet again. I just wished they went full on showstopping looks with this theme idk. 

Next week will be... interesting. I hope we don't lose the good queens (Willow, Angie, Bosco). I think it's Jasmine's time to go, but she's a great lipsyncer so who knows idk. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK
15 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Hey, how are you doing queen? Didn't you write a while ago that you had covid? Hopefully you feel better:hug:

Thanks for reaching out girl! I hit negative a few days ago :kiss:

alsemanche
2 hours ago, Levine said:

It's not the first time she missed the theme lmao but fans have decided since day 0 to stan for her and producers KNEW what fans would liked so she'll get a pass for anything.

Ma'am why are you always so pressed about Willow :ladyhaha: It was very much on theme, which was Holy Couture. Nowhere does it say it has to be religious imagery from the bible. Shrooms are psychedelics and they are often compared to a religious/transcendental/whatever experience, just like any other drug that gets you high (hence Jorgeous' runway look which had a literal blunt). She's never missed the runway theme before. Even her shoulder pads look had shoulder pads, they just weren't big enough. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Next week will be... interesting. I hope we don't lose the good queens (Willow, Angie, Bosco). I think it's Jasmine's time to go, but she's a great lipsyncer so who knows idk. 

Given how the other queens performed throughout the competition (talent show, lip-syncs...) I see Daya going home. She didn't do good in her talent show and lost the lip-sync on that episode, and she also lost against Camden.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived