series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plastic Flower

This runway isn't any better :rip: La Mas Draga queens did it better imo and that was like 3 years ago. 

Drop it

TheOriginalOne

Not Michelle saying Daya is giving Marry The Night when it’s clearly Judas 

Luke78619

Just saw Daya Betty’s runway on YouTube, and I must say I’m really into it :hor: have yet to see anything else though 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Plastic Flower

This could easily be a no-winner episode imo. But at least 1 queen did good. 

Drop it

Batwings

This season has been so good, and this group of queens has been SO strong, but DAMN... This episode was just awful. This is the worst Snatch Game in Drag Race herstory. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Batwings said:

This season has been so good, and this group of queens has been SO strong, but DAMN... This episode was just awful. This is the worst Snatch Game in Drag Race herstory. 

I remember when their was a rumor that down under S1 was gonna have the worst snatch game in history well guess what mimi :laughga:

ManuelColon

To me they didn't necessarily all do bad, they just weren't funny. Camden had some characterization going on, Daya too, Bosco brought props, but everyone forgot to make actual jokes. I've seen worst performances in other Snatch Games, like, truly horrendous in every way (like Naomi's New York, Cucu's Sofia Vergara, Kylie Sonique's Gaga, Kenya's Beyonce, etc) and some of this ones are not as bad as those ones.

Things I'm tired of: Bosco wearing a thong, belt and bralette/bra/top every single week either for a mini challenge or runway and getting praised for it.

Daya talking pure **** of Jasmine and then say "I love you, you're my sister". Daya has been destroying Jasmine on those confessionals every single week, what's wrong with her? I don't like Jasmine either, but 80% of Daya's confessionals this episode were about Jasmine in a very negative way.

weed

About to watch!!! This is my tip to watch in HD same day (@10pm) in the US if u have WOW+:

Spoiler

get a VPN for google chrome, put it on, open up WOW+ website, click drag race, start the episode, uninstall the extension (whole thing takes like 1 minute lol) and boom!!!! Super HD streaming the episode on Friday!!! I used to find links on twitter but this is HQ mama

artdoll
Spoiler

Well that was certainly an episode :ladyhaha: congrats to miss Deja! she did that! my interest is peaked and I wonder how this'll turn out next week, I'm thinking the golden bar is going to be revealed next episode after a front runner is put up against a lip sync assassin and is shockingly eliminated, but I also don't see next week being a non-elimination episode, I feel like it's going to be similar to AS4's lip sync smack down, or at least I theorize that it will be.

ALSO: did anyone notice that they spelled Jasmine's name wrong in that 1 second clip of their names being on some kind of plastic folder? they spelled her name as Jasmine Kennedy, it's Jasmine Kennedie :poot:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Chlorine
Spoiler

OH. MY. GOD. 

Not only did we have to suffer through the WORST snatch game ever NO ONE WENT HOME AGAIN. :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Istg this is psychological warfare at this point. This show is trying to break me.

This goes to show that the cast is really not as strong as the overproducing would have you think. And I really pray they cast more diversely next season because this cast of only young queens is leaving a lot to be desired. 

NO ONE HAS GONE HOME FOR 3 WEEKS IN A ROW

giphy.gif

CyanDante
25 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:
  Hide contents

OH. MY. GOD. 

Not only did we have to suffer through the WORST snatch game ever NO ONE WENT HOME AGAIN. :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Istg this is psychological warfare at this point. This show is trying to break me.

This goes to show that the cast is really not as strong as the overproducing would have you think. And I really pray they cast more diversely next season because this cast of only young queens is leaving a lot to be desired. 

giphy.gif

The funny thing is that Golden ticket is still left. So there is still going to be one more non elimination. :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Chlorine
9 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

The funny thing is that Golden ticket is still left. So there is still going to be one more non elimination. :billie:

9acfcd950044849f8a865c7960547a0f.gif

Plastic Flower
33 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:
  Hide contents

OH. MY. GOD. 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I have to disagree. The only weak queens are Jorgeous and Jasmine imo. And even they have had great performances in some challenges. 

This and the second sewing challenge are the only underwhelming/disappointing episodes so far imo. 

Also no one went home because of the lipsync tournament. I absolutely agree with everyone being up for elimination but having 7 queens lipsync at the same time is a horrible idea. 

Drop it

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived