Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
33 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt uncomfortable watching that PitStop. Katya was acting weirder then usual. 

Katya's behavior bordered on disrespectful. I usually love her being irreverent and ironic, but it felt like she was almost bashing the S14 girls.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
plane jane
21 minutes ago, Fantina said:

While we are on the topic of PitStop, does anyone miss those interview type challenges they used to do? Like when they had to interview Cher's mom in Season 6?  I actually think those are very practical for queens to know since they are doing red carpet interviews/shows like the PitStop all the time.

ikr? they need talk show’s challenge and Kelly Clarkson as a guest judge + Since U Been Gone’s lip sync (oh, it was used before, but anyway) 

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Trixie is a terrible host for the pit stop too imo. She basically just reads what they wrote on the cards for her and usually waits to hear the guest’s opinion to agree with them. Basically WoW’s lapdog. And the fake/forced laughing is too much.

Best PitStop host of all time was Bob The Drag Queen.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Watch the episode with her and Dela again and tell me she just "reads off the cue cards" lmao. Trixie's banter with the other queens is consistently good. 

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

ikr? they need talk show’s challenge and Kelly Clarkson as a guest judge + Since U Been Gone’s lip sync (oh, it was used before, but anyway) 

A Stronger lip sync would be sickening, tho! 

plane jane
Just now, deactivated001 said:

A Stronger lip sync would be sickening, tho! 

it was used too sadly. :cyanlights:

but we still have My Life Would Suck Without You! :lolly:

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

it was used too sadly. :cyanlights:

but we still have My Life Would Suck Without You! :lolly:

We already have a few songs used twice on the show tho :partysick: We need an Oops I Did It Again redemption...

plane jane
Just now, COOOK said:

We already had a few songs used twice on the show tho :partysick: We need an Oops I Did It Again redemption...

and I Will Survive! 

COOOK
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

and I Will Survive! 

RuPaul saying to the judges "if there's one song to lip-sync for your life is this one" and all agreeing and saying "I'm so excited" before it began always makes me- :air: We all know they filmed that quick interaction after it was all over and everyone left the stage :air:

plane jane
Just now, COOOK said:

RuPaul saying to the judges "if there's one song to lip-sync for your life is this one" and all agreeing and saying "I'm so excited" before it began always makes me- :air: We all know they filmed that quick interaction after it was all over and everyone left the stage :air:

producers really didn’t hide it was a double sashay from the beginning lol. 

JusKeepBreathin

Girls.

Some of you don't know Selena Quintanilla very well, but she literally had a purple shoulder pad jacket that matched her iconic purple jumpsuit. Why did Jorgeous choose to pay homage to Selena without shoulder pads on a challenge about shoulder pads. :ladyhaha:

I don't get it. :vegas: 

She could have probably avoided lip-syncing  completely. 

59ba7a59d6a4a3f3c3c25d515a4d2da9.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Levine

The mini challenge was cute, but I don't know what we had to judge? the outfit? the attitude? I disagree with Bosco's win, Deja was robbed once again.

Anyway the boring ass Snatch Game next week. Without having red any spoilers lemme me predict the bottom 2: Jorgeous and one between Daya and Jasmine.

I hope Angeria can recover from these 2 under the radar episodes, I hope she wins this SOOOO bad, but i think Camden, Willow or Bosco will win this.

Fingers crossed!

eksistents

Hoping for a DeJa breakthrough moment and win on Snatch Game. :enigma: She is so funny but has been consistently safe after the premiere. Although in my eyes she won that episode 4 acting challenge over Angeria. I've never laughed harder during drag race. :ladyhaha: But I feel like she has been holding back a bit...

Drag Race Hiding GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Levine said:

The mini challenge was cute, but I don't know what we had to judge? the outfit? the attitude? I disagree with Bosco's win, Deja was robbed once again.

Anyway the boring ass Snatch Game next week. Without having red any spoilers lemme me predict the bottom 2: Jorgeous and one between Daya and Jasmine.

I hope Angeria can recover from these 2 under the radar episodes, I hope she wins this SOOOO bad, but i think Camden, Willow or Bosco will win this.

Fingers crossed!

Deja was almost robotic imo

mwjuell91
5 hours ago, Levine said:

Fingers crossed!

Camden is giving me very last person to be eliminated before the finale vibes but Im rooting hard

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived