SHE'S SO BORING :dom: Bring back Trixie, at least she was fun :triggered:

reported. :saladga:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

she does NOT know how to bounce off these queens unless they're Bob 

Agree on this. I love Monet but she doesn't know how to properly make her way through these interviews. You can see how much more worried she is about getting through with what's written on her cards, than being involved with the guests y'know? It sometimes looks like she's more a fan of the guests, than a host idk

It's in the balance of the banter and Roberta does that expertly- and hilariously, which is why Monet does well with ha, she always ends up at the other end of the conversation.

COOOK
10 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Bring back Trixie, at least she was fun :triggered:

If she stops screaming so hard every 2 seconds and humbles down a bit, I'd give ha a try...

bionic
50 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Agree on this. I love Monet but she doesn't know how to properly make her way through these interviews. You can see how much more worried she is about getting through with what's written on her cards, than being involved with the guests y'know? It sometimes looks like she's more a fan of the guests, than a host idk

It's in the balance of the banter and Roberta does that expertly- and hilariously, which is why Monet does well with ha, she always ends up at the other end of the conversation.

Monet's TV show was so painful to watch. It was bad Wendy Williams LARPing

buy bionic

Levine
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Monet is such a lame host :triggered: Her episode with Katya was painful to watch, she does NOT know how to bounce off these queens unless they're Bob 

Horrible, horrible in all points of view. This is the first year I stopped watching the pit stop after a couple of episode. Trixie and Bob were amazing.

_

Anyway good episode. Bosco slayed and delivered, the win was deserved. Kinda mad my Angie is slowly falling in the back but I hope she recovers.
Weird double shantay but then I saw next episode was snatch game and then it was all clear.

I have a feeling the golden ticket is possessed by a "pushed" queen and they will play her "shocking elimination" only to renter in the game thanks to the ticket. I was thinking about Angeria or Lady Camden, let's see if I'm right.

My faves right now in orider: Angeria, Bosco and Lady Camden

FFXSoul91
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Monet is such a lame host :triggered: Her episode with Katya was painful to watch, she does NOT know how to bounce off these queens unless they're Bob 

Really? That was totally on Katya. It felt like she didn’t want to be there.

TheOriginalOne

Trixie is a terrible host for the pit stop too imo. She basically just reads what they wrote on the cards for her and usually waits to hear the guest’s opinion to agree with them. Basically WoW’s lapdog. And the fake/forced laughing is too much.

Best PitStop host of all time was Bob The Drag Queen.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Chlorine
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I been saying it. :coffee:

Chlorine
6 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Trixie is a terrible host for the pit stop too imo. She basically just reads what they wrote on the cards for her and usually waits to hear the guest’s opinion to agree with them. Basically WoW’s lapdog. And the fake/forced laughing is too much.

Best PitStop host of all time was Bob The Drag Queen.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Yeah but Trixie has good chemistry with basically everyone that was on the Pit Stop with her and I don't find her forced at all... she's just, excitable... On Unhhhh it's always Katya being funny and Trixie scream-laughing. Trixie is good at letting the guest shine as well as being natural with the cards/topics etc. 

But I agree that Bob is the best. 

Fantina
3 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Really? That was totally on Katya. It felt like she didn’t want to be there.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that felt uncomfortable watching that PitStop. Katya was acting weirder then usual. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina

I am enjoying Jasmine very much. Please let me be your gamer bf Jasmine :bradley: 

Fantina

I love Monet on the PitStop because she gives her honest opinions. She might not be everyone's cup of tea but she is entertaining to watch and interacts with guests very well. 

Fantina

While we are on the topic of PitStop, does anyone miss those interview type challenges they used to do? Like when they had to interview Cher's mom in Season 6?  I actually think those are very practical for queens to know since they are doing red carpet interviews/shows like the PitStop all the time.

Ladle Ghoulash
18 hours ago, artdoll said:
  Hide contents

Hmm, definitely thought the win was going to go to Deja tonight, if not, Willow, gives Jorgeous winning over Camden teas :poot:, also can we talk about them giving the 60s song to the dancers and the dance song to the girls in the 60s episode? :ladyhaha: the lip sync was good but something felt off, but finally we're moving on to snatch game :party:

Definitely not imo. Deja was *good*, but kinda stiff. Bosco's moderating was witty, attentive, and seamless. She killed it.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived