Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
Spoiler

I’ll be honest. I have a really hard time believing that Jorgeous or Jasmine will even make it to the end. Jorgeous gets scared before every challenge and cries about how she could have done better afterward. Jasmine has now been in the bottom 3 times. Why even have a double shantay now? Especially when you have the golden chocolate waiting to be pulled! Just send one of the home.

Maybe it’s the countless international seasons that are only 10 episodes max have me used to shorter seasons now, but these American seasons have been dragging on so much the last few years. 

Oh and Deja should have definitely won the challenge. Imo she did better than Bosco and has a better runway too. If Deja didn’t win this one, I don’t think production will let her win any challenge at all. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mwjuell91

Spoiler

It was so predictable that it would be a double save because they always have eight contestants for snatch game. Oh preview of next week.. snatch game lol

BlingNotTheMusic
Spoiler

4 hours ago, Frank Potion said:
  Hide contents

NOT A DOUBLE SHANTAY. :smh: 

I can't stand this. :smh:

4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Remember we still have the chocolate bar 🥴

2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Girl. This season is literally NEVER gonna end :air:

Yeah I thought it was a really good episode but ugh...

Spoiler

The double shantays HAVE to stop!!! It was cute every now and then but now it's like not even shocking or worth it imo. Just more of a gimmick. S13 dragged (:awesome:) ONNNNNNNNNN and this just feels like a cash grab for more episodes. Jasmine has grown on me but she didn't win that lipsync for sure. Jorgeous has had her chances. Tbh it could've been a double elimination for me and then one of them had the candy bar. 

Anyways, yay for Snatch Game next week. Oh also, Daya is SOOOOO annoying, she's the Silky, Kandy, Vixen of the season.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

CyanDante

I might be one of the few ones who actually didn't mind the double shantay :diane: they both served it.

And probably because the queens this season are that good and so likable. :party:so I actually prefer if there are more episodes. More queens to enjoy. Feels like S12 all over again. Willow, Angeria, Lady Camden, Bosco are definitely the standouts. Similarly like Gigi, Crystal, Jackie Cox and Heidi.

Unlike S13 which had horrible attitudes all over and just dragged on and on. :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Luke78619

Another good episode for me, biggest peev is that I would’ve loved a more dancey song for the lip sync for these two, similar to My Head and My Heart, but they still did well 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Another good episode for me, biggest peev is that I would’ve loved a more dancey song for the lip sync for these two, similar to My Head and My Heart, but they still did well 

RuPaul is sick for not having a hard dance song for them. :cyanlights:

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I like the episode, Bosco was the best in the challenge but I think her runway was just safe? Deja was a close 2nd thanks to her runway but she was weaker in the challenge so I guess that's why Bosco won.

Willow deserved to be on the top but she had such a bad runway, thank god she did great in the challenge 'cause that outfit was BAD.

I think Daya should've been safe since she had great moments in the challenge and the outfit was not that bad, while Lady Camden faded in her group.

Talking about coming weeks in the next spoiler tag.

Spoiler

Those who are complaining about the season dragging for to long are not ready for the coming weeks. I was so shocked at how they're gonna do this.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

COOOK

I'm so entertained this season, I'm glad it's a long one (keep in mind there's still the golden ticket). I always have something to look forward to whenever I feel bad so bring it.

Spoiler

and finally Snatch Game is upon us. Angeria as Tammie Brown? Already iconic

AndiGaga

I just love Bosco SO much

She is peeeerfect & i love her drag style

I hope she & Willow will make Top 2

alsemanche
Spoiler

I think we all knew this was coming so they can have snatch game next but like.... ENOUGH. Previous episode could have easily had a bottom 2 + eliminated queen and keep the double shantay for this week, idk why they keep doing this. And we still have the golden ticket (which rn I believe will be used next episode judging from the preview showing Willow flopping at Snatch Game. She'll lipsync and lose, then they'll save her I guess WHICH IS GREAT CAUSE IF SHE GOES HOME IM RIOTING). Anyway

I really thought Deja was gonna win this but I'm very happy that Bosco won, she was the best in the challenge. Willow could have also gotten the win tbh she was great. The judging overall was fair, except for Camden being safe when she was clearly in the bottom and Daya being in the bottom when she was clearly safe. Idk what the point of that was but whatever everyone stayed anyway. 

I really don't see Jorgeous or Jasmine in the top at this point but I know they're gonna find a way to keep Jorgeous cause Ru loves her. Rn the top for me are Willow, Angeria, and Bosco. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I just love Bosco SO much

She is peeeerfect & i love her drag style

I hope she & Willow will make Top 2

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Monet is such a lame host :triggered: Her episode with Katya was painful to watch, she does NOT know how to bounce off these queens unless they're Bob 

plane jane

Bosco and Willow top 2 of the season, periodT. thank u. no need to @ me.

plane jane
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Monet is such a lame host :triggered: Her episode with Katya was painful to watch, she does NOT know how to bounce off these queens unless they're Bob 

excuse me? she’s a great hostess, ma’am. :dom:

one of the worst takes I’ve ever heard omg, disgusting. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

excuse me? she’s a great hostess, ma’am. :dom:

one of the worst takes I’ve ever heard omg, disgusting. 

SHE'S SO BORING :dom: Bring back Trixie, at least she was fun :triggered:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived