💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Fantina
Spoiler

This was such a fun concept. To me personally Angeria won this but Daya was also great. Also not me thinking Deja was going to be in the bottom and Camden in the top :ladyhaha: I actually didn't mind the remix that much and it could have gone either way. Kerri killed the first half and Jasmine the 2nd half. Kinda sad to see Kerri go, she was my fave. Hopefully she returns for All Stars soon.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
Spoiler

Also that moment where Kerri said "It's chocolate" and the camera zooms to Jasmine balling sent me :ladyhaha:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Chlorine
Spoiler

Another random win… Angeria clearly did the best.

It was also Jasmine’s time to go so I was annoyed at them choosing Kerri. I don’t think anyone “won” that lip sync they both sucked.

alsemanche
Spoiler

I'm so confused by the judging once again 

THe first group was CLEARLY the best so Willow and Bosco being safe makes no sense. I also thought Angeria was fine but not in the top at all. ANd I fully thought Deja was gonna lipsync :air:

Daya deserved that win I guess but I just don't like her. I also didn't like her runway, it was a mess. 

It's sad to see Kerri go but honestly, she was flatlining and wasn't giving it her all. I was lowkey hoping she'd get the golden bar and do better next episode but oh well. Deja should be out soon because she's boring af tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Spoiler

omg....... spoilers said Daya Betty wouldn't have any wins this season... I'm shook!!!! Camden was predicted in spoilers to win this and she was bottom 3!!! I just read the updated spoilers tho after typing that and I'm shook! very interesting. Amazing episode, the production value for the performances was amazing! Loved it all, everyone did overall great. Jasmine was def the worst, bottom 1. Unfortunately! Jorgeous omg... the spoken word was amazing for her! Went from complete flop singing to great talking!!! She did great. I thought the first team was the best, top 3 lol they had the best runway as well. Great runway overall, only a few flops. Deja had the worst look.... Kerri 2nd but her hair and makeup I loved. Angeria's was definitely a look she had, and slapped the red on to make it fit the theme lol the red glitter was ugly the black and white was a serve. Kerri took the elimination sooo well, she is so graceful and so beautiful. Literally so beautiful, inside and out. Her arc was amazing, I feel like she has truly learned so much about herself and grown, and I wish her all the best. 

Luke78619

Overall a good episode, I would’ve just changed a few tops and safes tbh

Spoiler

I defo would’ve put Bosco in the top, she did noticeably great in the challenge and her runway was great. I would’ve swapped her with Deja tbh, I thought Deja was gonna be in the bottom :rip: 

honestly I feel like nobody bombed this week again, but why did they let Jorgeous just talk rather than sing? :huh: 

thought the winner was deserved too, I thought either she or Bosco were gonna win based off the challenge

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Andrea B
12 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

It was Kerris time to go, she is a great person but she does not have winner potential at all

i think she'll excel in all stars

artdoll
19 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I swear we are the same person because

Hide contents

I also LOVEEE me some Kerri and was pushing for her to at least be top 3, but either she's not musically inclined or she let the competition get to her this challenge. She's definitely an All Stars contender for sure!

I've been somewhat critical of this season but I must say that the episodes continue to get better as it goes on and I can't get over how polished all the queens are. In retrospect, I feel like the the Top 9 normally has 2 maybe 3 queens that are clearly not up to par with the other girls and either their outfits or makeup are a mess. This season they are are sooo good aesthetically, even if they are missing some of the Drag Superstar traits like comedy, singing, dance, etc.

**Also, correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time in Drag Race her-story that two openly trans queens have lipsynced against each other?! I was so shook and emotional**

Looking forward to next week and hope one of these bitches has the golden ticket because it's getting kinda old and it's not that much of a gag lmao. 

Spoiler

omg I love Kerri! I genuinely thought she would be the one to have the golden ticket especially when the music was extra dramatic as she was unwrapping the chocolate bar and they were zooming in on Jasmine repeating to herself "Please have the golden bar" but when Kerri revealed she didn't have it I was like :deadbanana:

I know that the runways seem to not really be a saving grace if you do poorly in the challenge but I wonder if Kerri had the complete outfit would she have been Low at best (Kerri revealed at the most recent Roscoe's viewing party that she was missing her red thigh-high boots and red corset that would've accompanied the finished outfit) I know, I know, my Kerri bias is strong but I love her so much, I'm happy for all the queens though, I love them all! :kara:

oh btw I think you are correct in saying that this is the first time two openly trans contestants have lip synced against each other?

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

artdoll
18 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

I just love this queen so much ! Dont know how to put spoilers here, so i wont say much. But this was the first time i watched untucked to the bitter end and Whatcha packin back to back. Loved the chat with Michelle, someone needs to unbreak my heart now tho 🥲

To put spoilers in your posts simply click the eyeball icon at the top of the post! :vegas:

Spoiler

100% after watching the Whatcha Packin' with Michelle my love for Kerri grew that much more and has further solidified herself as my number one favorite of the entire season even though I love all the other queens as well :ladyhaha: :heart:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, artdoll said:
  Hide contents

omg I love Kerri! I genuinely thought she would be the one to have the golden ticket especially when the music was extra dramatic as she was unwrapping the chocolate bar and they were zooming in on Jasmine repeating to herself "Please have the golden bar" but when Kerri revealed she didn't have it I was like :deadbanana:

I know that the runways seem to not really be a saving grace if you do poorly in the challenge but I wonder if Kerri had the complete outfit would she have been Low at best (Kerri revealed at the most recent Roscoe's viewing party that she was missing her red thigh-high boots and red corset that would've accompanied the finished outfit) I know, I know, my Kerri bias is strong but I love her so much, I'm happy for all the queens though, I love them all! :kara:

oh btw I think you are correct in saying that this is the first time two openly trans contestants have lip synced against each other?

Such iconic television, we don't deserve it :samanthac:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

DanielM

I loved this episode. It was super cute, and it reminded me of Eurovision. I think the best group was the Shang-Ru-Las, and Daya deserved that win. She grew on me in this episode. I like how unapologetic she is. I don't like how annoying Jasmine is all the time, and Kerry and Jorgeous rely too much on their bodies. I can't wait to see the three of them go. 

omg y'all know that "oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no" tiktok sound? It's from The Shangri-Las!!!! 

and the Be My Baby, I can't believe I didn't catch it but it's an obvious interpolation of their song literally called Be My Baby!!!!

and Baby Love by the Supremes but doesn't sound too similar imo, more like You Can't Hurry Love but still different

COOOK
On 2/28/2022 at 5:12 AM, weed said:

and the Be My Baby, I can't believe I didn't catch it but it's an obvious interpolation of their song literally called Be My Baby!!!!

One of my favorites from that decade, I was so surprised that not many knew of this. It's such a classic and probably the one I'd pick for that challenge :heart:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived