Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This episode was all over the place. 
the lipsync song was A choice. Bad remix in general. They both had a rough lipsync.  :trollga:

I feel like I’m the only one who enjoyed it lol 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I was entertained by the episode, last weeks episode was so good it’s hard to see a meh challenge. 
I wish they had a better lipsync song, but glad the girl that won gets to stay. 

Plastic Flower
12 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m really surprised at tonight’s elimination 

I was sure they would’ve given her the gold bar 

They're probably going to give it to a front runner. 

Drop it

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Spoiler

Anybody but jorgeous PLEASE :messga:

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Shangela comes back with the gold bar and wins the competition! 
Drag Race GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Anybody but jorgeous PLEASE :messga:

:rip:Omg no.

OT: I'm living for this villain storyline :glamourpuss:

Drop it

phantasmas

I hate all of Daya’s outfits and those stupid lips!!!  :saladga: 

Angeria or Willow better win this whole thing or I’m going to be salty for a while :selena:

artdoll
Spoiler

I'm really sad about this elimination, Kerri was hands down my favorite of the season since I first saw her being announced as a cast member, another one of my top queens is gone but I'm happy that I've still got Angie, Camden & Willow in the ring. I knew we lost Kerri when they announced she was in the bottom, especially since she would be up against Jasmine or Camden which we've seen are fierce lip syncers I thought they should've just gone with the OG song and not the remix, the remix felt awkward to me :poot: also maybe I'm reaching but I think Kerri held back or maybe the outfit restrained her, yes I have a bias but I know she can do things like duck walk and split so I wonder why she never did in either of her lip syncs

In other news I'm happy for Daya that she finally got her win! it seems like everyone's going to have a win by the end! :party:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

No I loved this lipsync AND the remix AND the entire episode. "Unbreak My Heart" is so iconic and I feel both queens were really feeling it, idk maybe I'm biased because I love the song. But I feel like the episodes keep getting better and better. The challenge this week was really original and I love it!

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, artdoll said:
  Hide contents

I'm really sad about this elimination, Kerri was hands down my favorite of the season since I first saw her being announced as a cast member, another one of my top queens is gone but I'm happy that I've still got Angie, Camden & Willow in the ring. I knew we lost Kerri when they announced she was in the bottom, especially since she would be up against Jasmine or Camden which we've seen are fierce lip syncers I thought they should've just gone with the OG song and not the remix, the remix felt awkward to me :poot: also maybe I'm reaching but I think Kerri held back or maybe the outfit restrained her, yes I have a bias but I know she can do things like duck walk and split so I wonder why she never did in either of her lip syncs

In other news I'm happy for Daya that she finally got her win! it seems like everyone's going to have a win by the end! :party:

I swear we are the same person because

Spoiler

I also LOVEEE me some Kerri and was pushing for her to at least be top 3, but either she's not musically inclined or she let the competition get to her this challenge. She's definitely an All Stars contender for sure!

I've been somewhat critical of this season but I must say that the episodes continue to get better as it goes on and I can't get over how polished all the queens are. In retrospect, I feel like the the Top 9 normally has 2 maybe 3 queens that are clearly not up to par with the other girls and either their outfits or makeup are a mess. This season they are are sooo good aesthetically, even if they are missing some of the Drag Superstar traits like comedy, singing, dance, etc.

**Also, correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time in Drag Race her-story that two openly trans queens have lipsynced against each other?! I was so shook and emotional**

Looking forward to next week and hope one of these bitches has the golden ticket because it's getting kinda old and it's not that much of a gag lmao. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

bpmMonkey
5 hours ago, artdoll said:
  Hide contents

I just love this queen so much ! Dont know how to put spoilers here, so i wont say much. But this was the first time i watched untucked to the bitter end and Whatcha packin back to back. Loved the chat with Michelle, someone needs to unbreak my heart now tho 🥲

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I really love this episode! Everyone did great on the challenge and it was really nitpicking to see who was in the bottom two. 

Couldn't see the "costumy" thing Michelle was talking about Lady Camden's runway outfit but anyways. They all had great runways, the worst runways were Jorgeous (giving Victoria's Secret) and Kerri, when she explained it made sense but seeing it for the first time was weird.

Jasmine killed that lipsync! Props to her for losing a shoe and keeping the other one :lmao: I was scared she was gonna be sent home 'cause at the first chorus where she was holding that note they added some shots of the judges being like " :excuseu:" and then Kerri killed that part with the choreo but we saw nothing more from her on that lipsync.

Also I think Deja is next to go, she gets almost no confessionals, she hasn't won a challenge, her runways are weak most of the time...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine
Spoiler

Good episode. I'm sorry to see Kerri go because I loved her as a human being, but as a performer... she have to thank god that they let her unfairly win against Alyssa Hunter, so yeah. She reminds me of Jimbo during the lipsyncs, I hope she can practice that and slay on All Stars.

No one really bombed in this episode, but I agree with the bottoms, the safes (besides Willow being dead in the face and once again giving us the go girl give us nothing energy) (and lol at the confessionals "oooh wooowww willow is a dancer ooooohhhh wooooww" only to give us an ok performance at max and people have the nerve to say they're not pushing her since day 1, a mess) and the winner.

I think Daya really redeemed herself and she'll take Deja and Jorgeous place and maybe she could make in the finale with Bosco, Willow and Angeria (even tho I'd prefere Lady Camden). We'll see.

Worst lipsync Song ever. 

Spoiler

Why do all good ballads need to be remixed? Especially when the original is so beautiful

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived