💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

plane jane
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Well, they even said that they were only pushing Willow to win because she's "white" :partysick: so I wouldn't pay much attention to their opinions 

prison-honey-rupaul.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Wasn't Ru really critical of fart jokes in previous seasons

Justice for Rock M. Sakura :grr:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

r4therupbeat
16 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

So u just spoiled that its a top 3 

yes the top 3 is from this cast. what a shock. are u okay?:samanthac:

JusKeepBreathin
On 2/20/2022 at 7:08 AM, Noah said:

I am so proud of what happened in Untucked. It just shows that every stupid comment of 'Drag Race is all the same' or 'Its so boring it should stop airing' are untrue. Drag Race (after 14 Seasons) still manages to open conversations and talk about topics that most mainstream TV is scared to portray. The Reality, Rawness and Emotion of that Untucked was probably one of the greatest Moments in Drag Race Herstory. It's the reason why every country deserves a Drag Race Franchise, so those who do not see themselves on TV, have a chance to do so.

Girl if Untucked doesn't win an Emmy for that episode alone.

After such an amazing episode of DragRace where I was amazed at the talent that all these ladies have. I was in such an amazing mood and then this episode of untucked that wrecked me. 

I was like this is the best television I have watched in years. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TheOriginalOne
21 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

It’s just that we usually expect a top 4 nowadays and because of you now we know that’s not the case.
You also said it’s a top 3 you didn’t expect…and there’s a few queens that we all expected to be there at the end and now you panted that seed of particular queens that are doing well right now not making it to the end lol. Best to not even allude to future spoilers at all. 

CyanDante
50 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I love this cast so much :bradley: They all are fun, competitive and playful shady and have so much heart. The whole vibe is amazing. :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Luke78619
On 2/20/2022 at 10:14 PM, DanielM said:

Fart jokes? Really? I can't believe I'm the only one saying this, but I feel like they are awesome contestants who are being overshadowed by awful editing. I really hated this episode.

Also, I'm not really feeling this season. I can't relate to anybody, I feel like I have seen it all already. I see the same personalities as past contestants, nobody really gets my attention like Symone or Gigi Goode or Aquaria did since the beginning.

I don't know, perhaps I'm getting over Drag Race. This season has been really boring for me. I'm only here for Willow's fashion at this point. 

I think because there’s SOOOO many seasons a year now, it’s hard to focus on one group of queens at a time before quickly moving into another and trying to connect to them 

just wish they’d slow it down a tad :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

DanielM
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I think because there’s SOOOO many seasons a year now, it’s hard to focus on one group of queens at a time before quickly moving into another and trying to connect to them 

just wish they’d slow it down a tad :selena:

I don't even watch any international season besides the British ones. :selena: I think I'm getting old and I should probably just stop watching Drag Race altogether. Clearly, I am the problem, since everyone seems to love this season :shrug:

mwjuell91
On 2/22/2022 at 11:59 PM, r4therupbeat said:

Uhm well it could have been a top 4, so it is actually a bit annoying.

r4therupbeat
On 2/23/2022 at 8:25 PM, TheOriginalOne said:

It’s just that we usually expect a top 4 nowadays and because of you now we know that’s not the case.
You also said it’s a top 3 you didn’t expect…and there’s a few queens that we all expected to be there at the end and now you panted that seed of particular queens that are doing well right now not making it to the end lol. Best to not even allude to future spoilers at all. 

how about you get off my jock? as if I ever mentioned who my top 3 was in the first place. There's about 6 queens with wins rn. my top 3 could have an eliminated queen. if u don't want spoilers stay of social media and any forum and watch the show every week.

r4therupbeat
17 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

Uhm well it could have been a top 4, so it is actually a bit annoying.

never confirmed if it is a top 3 or top 4. get a grip

BUtterfield 8

I’m really surprised at tonight’s elimination 

I was sure they would’ve given her the gold bar 

MessyTop

This episode was all over the place. 
the lipsync song was A choice. Bad remix in general. They both had a rough lipsync.  :trollga:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived