Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

gagzus
Spoiler

the way Willow is gonna have the most wins this season and probably win i honestly can't wait

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so proud of what happened in Untucked. It just shows that every stupid comment of 'Drag Race is all the same' or 'Its so boring it should stop airing' are untrue. Drag Race (after 14 Seasons) still manages to open conversations and talk about topics that most mainstream TV is scared to portray. The Reality, Rawness and Emotion of that Untucked was probably one of the greatest Moments in Drag Race Herstory. It's the reason why every country deserves a Drag Race Franchise, so those who do not see themselves on TV, have a chance to do so.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Stephen
Spoiler

I think Willow is a very smart queen and has some great looks but idk she's missing something for me performance-wise. :oprah: Maybe when we see her lip sync or her snatch game, she will change my mind.

For now, I'm rooting for Angeria or Bosco to win. :tony:

Versace

Hoping to see Angeria, Bosco, Lady Camden and Willow in the top 4 but I can see production pushing Kerri instead. 

DanielM

Fart jokes? Really? I can't believe I'm the only one saying this, but I feel like they are awesome contestants who are being overshadowed by awful editing. I really hated this episode.

Also, I'm not really feeling this season. I can't relate to anybody, I feel like I have seen it all already. I see the same personalities as past contestants, nobody really gets my attention like Symone or Gigi Goode or Aquaria did since the beginning.

I don't know, perhaps I'm getting over Drag Race. This season has been really boring for me. I'm only here for Willow's fashion at this point. 

r4therupbeat

love love looove this cast. also after reading the spoilers on reddit the top 3 is not what I expected but still love 'em all

BlingNotTheMusic
45 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Fart jokes? Really? I can't believe I'm the only one saying this, but I feel like they are awesome contestants who are being overshadowed by awful editing. I really hated this episode.

Also, I'm not really feeling this season. I can't relate to anybody, I feel like I have seen it all already. I see the same personalities as past contestants, nobody really gets my attention like Symone or Gigi Goode or Aquaria did since the beginning.

I don't know, perhaps I'm getting over Drag Race. This season has been really boring for me. I'm only here for Willow's fashion at this point. 

I really liked the episode but i definitely feel you on struggling to relate to these queens. It just feels very...young? I don't really know how to explain it and I DO like some of the queens, but this season feels weird overall...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

mwjuell91
On 2/20/2022 at 12:49 PM, gagzus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the way Willow is gonna have the most wins this season and probably win i honestly can't wait

Its a bit unfair to put spoilers that havent Even happened yet, because I opened this thinking it was something about a previous episode.

mwjuell91
On 2/20/2022 at 11:55 PM, r4therupbeat said:

love love looove this cast. also after reading the spoilers on reddit the top 3 is not what I expected but still love 'em all

So u just spoiled that its a top 3 

Emigrante
On 2/20/2022 at 11:14 PM, DanielM said:

Fart jokes? Really?

That was really hard to watch. I wonder if that’s American type of humour, cause I cringed hard.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

bionic
2 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

That was really hard to watch. I wonder if that’s American type of humour, cause I cringed hard.

Wasn't Ru really critical of fart jokes in previous seasons

buy bionic

22 minutes ago, bionic said:

Wasn't Ru really critical of fart jokes in previous seasons

I think it depends, AS3 Acting Challenge ended with all of them farting too

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Pennywise
On 2/20/2022 at 2:24 PM, Ororo Munroe said:

Willow hasn’t even won yet lol.

and she’s been doing amazing, killed almost every single challenge. 

lol that person, for some reason, HATES Willow and has been like.... this, since the start of this thread :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

plane jane
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

lol that person, for some reason, HATES Willow and has been like.... this, since the start of this thread :huntyga:

well, i have nothing against not liking certain queens, but acting like she's being pushed all the time, when she's clearly doing great is weird to imo. people claim that her ball win was undeserved, but she easily could've won acting or being in top this episode, so i don't see her being pushed. :selena: 

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

well, i have nothing against not liking certain queens, but acting like she's being pushed all the time, when she's clearly doing great is weird to imo. people claim that her ball win was undeserved, but she easily could've won acting or being in top this episode, so i don't see her being pushed. :selena: 

Well, they even said that they were only pushing Willow to win because she's "white" :partysick: so I wouldn't pay much attention to their opinions 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived