💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

artdoll
Spoiler

omg I think this is my favorite episode + untucked of this season it was just everything I needed, Lady finally got her win, Daya finally got her top spot, everyone did so AMAZING that they had no choice but to make everyone safe/high, a hilarious acting challenge, stunning runway and the interactions between the queens made it that amazing. well done :bradley: 

Champions League Crying GIF by UEFA

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

This episode was fantastic although that ‘twist’ on the challenge was :bear:

but that untucked had me crying. I’m so happy for the ladies :fatcat::heart:

I'm 37 minutes in (omg... there's a twist coming....) and this is such an AMAZING! episode!!!!! I love it sooo much. 

Spoiler

The resolution between Daya and Jorgeous, loved that! Talking about Folsom Street!!!! That was really great, loved them discussing it, history, talking about the need for NOT family friendly pride events. The filming of the challenge was good, Jasmine gagged me! The runway, omg!!! Amazing!! The best runway overall in a long time tbh! Loved soo many looks. Willow looked very uncomfortable and it's like Symone's look but remixed, but it was sickening bitch! The black rainbow, neon green, blonde, just looked so good. Jorgeous!!! Bitch! Sexiest queen tonight, sooo gorge. 

will update xox

BlingNotTheMusic
Spoiler

Ok this was an AMAZING episode, hilarious, gay culture, satisfying storylines, BUT :saladga:

Spoiler

No one went home ugh wtf. They really are making all the seasons 16 episodes now? :patrizia:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Levine

Everybody loving it, so of course I had to hate this episode lmao I hate farts jokes and I hated those sounds, it was awful to me. I can recognize that the challenge was pretty great, but they ruined it for me.

Kerri is giving us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and she's safe again. Willow literally disappeared in the challenge and they put her in the top 3 with that ugly ass costumy outfit.

Finally Lady Camden won a challenge and i agree with the judges. I'm happy for the twist because Angeria risked it (she would have lipsynced against Daja whom we saw is a fantastic lipsyncer, and I don't know how Angy is).

We still have the golden ticket so another not elimination on the horizon and it's boring to me.

FL-q3x9WQAEE-CV?format=jpg&name=large
deserved! Such an amazing episode. Season 14 is killing it! Odd number seasons found dead in a ditch (bc 12 was also amazing, esp compared to 11, 9, 7)

Spoiler

thots on each queen this episode idk why I wrote so much

Jasmine: omg! Love her so much. Her evolution is... remarkable to say the least. So proud of her for coming out, it was such a real genuine moment omg definitely made me bawl. She did amazing in the challenge, if her runway was better I think she could've been top 2 but also storyline definitely put Daya as the other top 2 so maybe not.

Daya: She did great! Good episode for her. Loved the resolution, I think her runway was bottom 3 of the night by far but still a serve! Giving me BBHMM by Rihanna. I hope she's not always bitter when she's not praised, but also people have their own personality and things to improve.

Jorgeous: She did good in the challenge, facial expressions on point. Her runway was soooo sexy, she looks soo good. The black hair, I need more of it! Her face is soo damn beautiful, so beat.

Bosco: Loved her, as usual. Great comments on Folsom, loved her opening up about wanting to transition but feeling tepid. She did really good in the challenge, I was expecting it to be Bosco vs Lady Camden for sure. Her runway was one of my favorites, so cute.

Deja: She did good in the final result comparing to the filming, good for her. Her runway was okay, of the bottom 3 for me but not bad at all. The color combo after learning it's Ru's favorite combo I kind of eyeroll lol whenever I see it now I'm going to think the girl is trying to get points from Ru. 

Kerri: Okay!! Untucked made me love her a lot more. Talking about how she thought she was going to dominate, and realizing how inflated the praise she gets in LA is as it's just based on how stunning you are (which she is, the most stunning). A self-aware queen! Loved her support for Jasmine and all the other gorgeous gorgeous girls. She did good on the challenge.

Angeria: Killing it!! Obviously a frontrunner. I think she definitely struggled this episode and perhaps she can't lip sync hence no bottom 2? but I'm fine with it, she still did okay. Runway was super cute, polished as usual. Love her personality, soo charming.

Willow: Killing it but fading for me. Last episode and this episode I'm kinda meh! She is funny and still love ha. Her character was okay, funnyish for me only. She always kills the runway, there's that. 

Lady Camden: Total deserved, her runway gag shook me lmaoo I was like omg?? Why'd they include this take? and then obv a slayyy!! The outfit itself.. very plain lol very basic. but the whole execution, a winner! For me she didn't particularly stand out as a winner in the acting, but she was strong.

Ladle Ghoulash
13 hours ago, Levine said:

Everybody loving it, so of course I had to hate this episode lmao I hate farts jokes and I hated those sounds, it was awful to me. I can recognize that the challenge was pretty great, but they ruined it for me.

Kerri is giving us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and she's safe again. Willow literally disappeared in the challenge and they put her in the top 3 with that ugly ass costumy outfit.

Finally Lady Camden won a challenge and i agree with the judges. I'm happy for the twist because Angeria risked it (she would have lipsynced against Daja whom we saw is a fantastic lipsyncer, and I don't know how Angy is).

We still have the golden ticket so another not elimination on the horizon and it's boring to me.

Imo both Willow + Kerri's looks were two of their best thus far

alsemanche
15 hours ago, Levine said:

Willow literally disappeared in the challenge and they put her in the top 3 with that ugly ass costumy outfit

She was GREAT in the challenge and had a great outfit :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Stephen

If I was judging it this week

Spoiler

Winner: Lady Camden

Tops: Bosco, Jorgeous

Safe: Jasmine, Daya, Deja 

Low: Willow

Bottom 2: Kerri, Angeria

and I'm pretty confident that Angeria would win the lip sync :vegas:

However, I'm not mad at how it played out bc we got that fabulous Camden lip sync

tomsches

OH!

MY!

GOD!

Lady Camden literally RUINVENTED the ruveal!!!!

we just witnessed herstory. I can’t believe they didn’t make it even a bigger deal. This was almost like sasha velours wig reveal!!!!

i am gagged!!!

(But I was also high when I watched it so maybe I’m overreacting)

Levine
7 hours ago, alsemanche said:

She was GREAT in the challenge and had a great outfit :bear:

No, not really.

In the challenged she was below: Bosco, Camden, Jasmine, Daya and Jorgeous and that outfit was basic af.

Fantina

I loved this episode. Still have to watch Untucked though and I saw that it was an emotional one. This was Lady Camden's episode indeed. Ngl I was kinda shocked to see Daya in the top but I am happy for her. Would have put Bosco or Willow there. Jasmine was my favorite in the challenge :ladyhaha:

Lady Camden destroyed Daya in the lipsync. We got Janey and Pangina and now Lady Camden. This was a LIPSYNC week :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived