💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

CyanDante
1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

Haven’t watched any of this season because I cba to get paramount plus and I live in the UK. What is the general feeling of this season? Is it as messy as season 13?

It's way better than S13 for sure. The queens are really likable and have good chemistry. S13 was an abomination.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
11 hours ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

I have a theory. Remember last week lipsync? Everybody was talking about how Jorgeous was giving us one of the best lipsyncs of the history but instead they were showing us a "just good" lipsync? AND THEN this new episode begins with everyone complementing Jorgeous with her performance AND Ru saying the same thing to her during her visit. Isn't it weird? and then BAM they give Jorgeous the most unfair win of the century. Why? In my opinion producers FEAR that she could be a potential fan favourite (tiny, cutie, great body, great performer, sweet and innocente personality) so they first hid us a great lipsync from her and second they tried to instigate hatred toward her by giving her an unfair win. I don't know if I explained myself clearly, but I actually think that's what happened.

Then I want to talk about the UTTER DELUSION of the safe queens. Are they for real? Kerri really thought she was going to be on top with THAT? Daya looking like a messy CLOWN really cried because she thought she was going to be on top? And why none of them came for Willow that was basic and horrid? Literally Deja should have been safe and Willow at the bottom, but she's the pushed girl of the season and the producers already decided that she's going to the finale so.

Jasmine slayed the lipsync, but lemme tell that Maddy fought for her life. I don't why in the untucked she came for Jasmine and then acting all surprised when Jasmine hit her back. A mess.

I'm still rooting for Angeria: she's one of the best queens of the last years. 

9 hours ago, COOOK said:

This was clearly the Lady Camden win. Ru's just showing an obvious favoritism... or some storyline purpose. "RuPaul's Drag Race" after all :iamfair:

7 hours ago, Leblanc said:

This might sound conspiracy nut levels but I genuinely think they just throw off the judging every now and again just because it gets fans riled up and creates online engagement way more than safe or correct decisions do. 

And that's all businesses really care about these days, and the show is a business after all

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Haven’t watched any of this season because I cba to get paramount plus and I live in the UK. What is the general feeling of this season? Is it as messy as season 13?

Yeah, I really think VH1 has screwed Drag Race over. #1 All the queens are SUPER young and it shows. Previous seasons at least mixed it up and gave a platform for seasoned queens who weren't in their 20s. Not that they aren't talented, they are. AND super polished. But idk, it just doesn't have the spark that previous seasons had when it was on Logo. #2 It's becoming WAYYY too overproduced. Jorgeous' outfit was literally a bathing suit with a sheer fabric over it and some little details. They would have read her to FILTH in previous seasons. With that said, her hair and makeup were 110%! #3 None of the queens are super memorable imo. I know it's "bad" to compare to previous seasons but I just can't connect with most of these new queens that much, and it's been that way for the last several seasons. 

With all that said, ALL of them are super polished hair, makeup, outfits, etc. But there's just something somewhat lackluster either with their personalities or something. Does anyone else feel this way?

As a long time fan of the show since s1, it just feels like the best of Drag Race is behind us. No?

I'm team Angeria, Lady Camden, Kerri, and MAYBE Bosco. But Angeria is top 2 for sure. Lady Camden top 3.

Drag Race Model GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Its a tv reality competition show. Just to repeat this for who ever needs to read this. 

That being said, i enjoy the season very much so far. If you take it all with a little bit of self irony its one of the best seasons in a very long time. Of course its produced, of course somebody gets the underdog role, someone the villain edit, someone the community edit and so on… thats the game. Queens who understand this going in usually do very well. Some realize it once they are off the show and do so much better because of that in All Stars and some just get bitter. 

Drag Race is such a big platform and everyone is benefiting even getting a villain edit. 
I really recommend Willams and Alaska's Podcast, its very fun and gives so much context to the show. 

I love Race Chaser 🥰

OMonster
3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

It's a really good season and you don't need to get Paramount Plus to watch it - it's on WOW Presents Plus and I think you can get a free trial. 

subtext / fantasy

MessyTop
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah, I really think VH1 has screwed Drag Race over. #1 All the queens are SUPER young and it shows. Previous seasons at least mixed it up and gave a platform for seasoned queens who weren't in their 20s. Not that they aren't talented, they are. AND super polished. But idk, it just doesn't have the spark that previous seasons had when it was on Logo. #2 It's becoming WAYYY too overproduced. Jorgeous' outfit was literally a bathing suit with a sheer fabric over it and some little details. They would have read her to FILTH in previous seasons. With that said, her hair and makeup were 110%! #3 None of the queens are super memorable imo. I know it's "bad" to compare to previous seasons but I just can't connect with most of these new queens that much, and it's been that way for the last several seasons. 

With all that said, ALL of them are super polished hair, makeup, outfits, etc. But there's just something somewhat lackluster either with their personalities or something. Does anyone else feel this way?

As a long time fan of the show since s1, it just feels like the best of Drag Race is behind us. No?

I'm team Angeria, Lady Camden, Kerri, and MAYBE Bosco. But Angeria is top 2 for sure. Lady Camden top 3.

Drag Race Model GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Omg are we watching the same season? I’m loving the new season. I’ve been watching since S1 too, DragRace fans take everything so personal and literal. Is called “RuPaus drag race” after all, he’s taste and choices on who wins and go goes. Is just a show. 

Luke78619

Didn’t agree with the winner but it was bound to happen at some point, seeing as she’s getting the same comments as the U.K. winner got :partysick:

was shocked at how well BOTH queens did in the lip sync, different styles of lip syncing and both were fun to watch 

I feel the queen that left was slightly under appreciated in the past couple of episodes, but would be happy to see them come back :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

artdoll
On 2/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, Frank Potion said:

I dunno, she has this like phony peppy attitude. It doesn’t really feel like she’s being herself. 

I think she has to censor herself to an extent while hosting the pit stop, watching her with bob and their podcast or her podcast with lady bunny she's not afraid to say dirty things and act wild :ladyhaha:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Daya is such a bitter bitch, I live. 

A bitter bitch being honest!! I love it. The contrast of Daya saying how she feels vs the queens complaining about it to producers and staying silent irl lmao

artdoll

okay can we just say that was hands down the BEST runway this season yet? :cryga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived