Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Hyperobject
Just now, La Rosalia said:

Is it too early to say Willow Pill is one of the most refreshing queens the US series has had in a long time? I’m obsessed with her.

no, you are right and you should say that! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Thomason

I agree with the outcome of the episode but I do wish that if they do split premieres that nobody goes home until they all compete together. One half of the cast could be stacked compared to the other, for me its a format thats open to unfair early eliminations.

Enigma
8 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

Is it too early to say Willow Pill is one of the most refreshing queens the US series has had in a long time? I’m obsessed with her.

Not feeling her that much lol, yes it was a cute performance but nothing out of the extraordinary

+ her Gen z fashion is really not doing it for me

Taylucifer

This was a great premier for the queens, all of them seem so entertaining and I was so sad to see her go home, I wanted to see more:messga: I'm really just hoping that there is a twist down the line where the eliminated queens come back. 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

androiduser

Alyssa is beyond annoying, she's one of those queens who think that the win is guaranteed for them just because of their huge ego and delusion

AndiGaga
51 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Alyssa is beyond annoying, she's one of those queens who think that the win is guaranteed for them just because of their huge ego and delusion

Love her out of drag but i find her average an boring in drag

Not about S14 but I'm watching a Tammie interview and she says the producers were doing the most... I'm shook! The producers would whisper in her ear and tell her things and listen to her story and then bring it back on her later on.  Ru gets **** on a lot for all the decisions but I feel like the producers are super shady... sleeping w contestants, they get in trouble, etc. Just interesting to me

I cannoottttt wait until Friday!! I love literally all the queens, they're all amazing. Seems like this will really be an AMAZING season, so exciting. 

LateToCult

First episode queens caught my attention a little more. 4 or 5 of the queens in the second part gave me filler vibes. :messga:

MessyTop

I enjoyed episode 1 way better. The 2nd group of queens are meh! I rather have the entire group together. 

I didn’t agree with the judges with the winner. But hey, it is what it is. 

artdoll
On 1/10/2022 at 7:47 PM, weed said:

Not about S14 but I'm watching a Tammie interview and she says the producers were doing the most... I'm shook! The producers would whisper in her ear and tell her things and listen to her story and then bring it back on her later on.  Ru gets **** on a lot for all the decisions but I feel like the producers are super shady... sleeping w contestants, they get in trouble, etc. Just interesting to me

the producers are something else but I think Ru gets a lot of flack because he's the face of the show and it's not exactly a secret that Ru cares about the money first and doesn't have the best reputation with a handful of queens :oprah:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived