Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
58 minutes ago, artdoll said:
  Hide contents

Random theory I had: Daya said in untucked she would be pissed if a girl who just put stuff on a bodysuit wins, untucked is filmed before the winner/bottom 2 is announced, in the preview of next week's episode Daya confronts Jorgeous, did production give Jorgeous the win just to instigate a fight? :air:

You got it right. They did the same thing saving Aiden back in S12. 

Drop it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artdoll
14 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

You got it right. They did the same thing saving Aiden back in S12. 

Spoiler

It's just such a shame because Lady got robbed of another win, sweet thing isn't even bothered by it or at least doesn't seem like it but when you're rooting for her it kind of sucks :neyde:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Plastic Flower
3 minutes ago, artdoll said:
  Hide contents

It's just such a shame because Lady got robbed of another win, sweet thing isn't even bothered by it or at least doesn't seem like it but when you're rooting for her it kind of sucks :neyde:

Spoiler

I think Lady is producing herself to keep the energy that she's giving and avoid being edited in a similar way as Daya. 

Drop it

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I'm sorry but wtf is that judging? Lady Camden deserved the win, Daya deserved a top spot and Jorgeous was safe if not bottom.

Also Jazmine killed that lipsync and she slayed Maddy, who really deserved to go home already, her drag style doesn't look polished and she always seems to go for the "weird/ugly" makeup and it looks to me like she's doing that so we can't criticise her makeup.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Levine
Spoiler

I have a theory. Remember last week lipsync? Everybody was talking about how Jorgeous was giving us one of the best lipsyncs of the history but instead they were showing us a "just good" lipsync? AND THEN this new episode begins with everyone complementing Jorgeous with her performance AND Ru saying the same thing to her during her visit. Isn't it weird? and then BAM they give Jorgeous the most unfair win of the century. Why? In my opinion producers FEAR that she could be a potential fan favourite (tiny, cutie, great body, great performer, sweet and innocente personality) so they first hid us a great lipsync from her and second they tried to instigate hatred toward her by giving her an unfair win. I don't know if I explained myself clearly, but I actually think that's what happened.

Then I want to talk about the UTTER DELUSION of the safe queens. Are they for real? Kerri really thought she was going to be on top with THAT? Daya looking like a messy CLOWN really cried because she thought she was going to be on top? And why none of them came for Willow that was basic and horrid? Literally Deja should have been safe and Willow at the bottom, but she's the pushed girl of the season and the producers already decided that she's going to the finale so.

Jasmine slayed the lipsync, but lemme tell that Maddy fought for her life. I don't why in the untucked she came for Jasmine and then acting all surprised when Jasmine hit her back. A mess.

I'm still rooting for Angeria: she's one of the best queens of the last years. 

Levine

And let me add one thing after watching Untucked: I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE when two queens are arguing and the other queens around act like 14 years old fools, like why? They try so hard to become a meme and that's so cringy. Y'all adults, stop the laughs and the "ooooooh" when two people are arguing, it's stupid.

LateToCult
39 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have a theory. Remember last week lipsync? Everybody was talking about how Jorgeous was giving us one of the best lipsyncs of the history but instead they were showing us a "just good" lipsync? AND THEN this new episode begins with everyone complementing Jorgeous with her performance AND Ru saying the same thing to her during her visit. Isn't it weird? and then BAM they give Jorgeous the most unfair win of the century. Why? In my opinion producers FEAR that she could be a potential fan favourite (tiny, cutie, great body, great performer, sweet and innocente personality) so they first hid us a great lipsync from her and second they tried to instigate hatred toward her by giving her an unfair win. I don't know if I explained myself clearly, but I actually think that's what happened.

Then I want to talk about the UTTER DELUSION of the safe queens. Are they for real? Kerri really thought she was going to be on top with THAT? Daya looking like a messy CLOWN really cried because she thought she was going to be on top? And why none of them came for Willow that was basic and horrid? Literally Deja should have been safe and Willow at the bottom, but she's the pushed girl of the season and the producers already decided that she's going to the finale so.

Jasmine slayed the lipsync, but lemme tell that Maddy fought for her life. I don't why in the untucked she came for Jasmine and then acting all surprised when Jasmine hit her back. A mess.

It probably does come down to storymaking by production. Jorgeous obviously has potential to be a fan favorite so giving her an easy win now in a pretty meh episode (sorry Lady Camden but this snub wasn’t very big :messga:) opens the door for a final four narrative later on if they decide they want Jorgeous there.

Also there’s a pretty big spoiler going around from this season that makes me think they want to keep her just a little longer. 

CyanDante
51 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It feels more a like plot device to give her the win for a design challenge, and deprive all the seamstress es who have been angling for a win, they put Jasmine and Deja in the bottom. And Daya was again safe. Jorgeous' win is going to unhinge them even more from now onwards. :billie: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

This was clearly the Lady Camden win. Ru's just showing an obvious favoritism... or some storyline purpose. "RuPaul's Drag Race" after all :iamfair:

On 2/5/2022 at 7:11 AM, Frank Potion said:

You're welcome:

Hide contents

bruno.gif

:ph34r:

omfg why would he do that face :messga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Fantina

Can they just crown Angeria already so we don't have to watch this train wreck of a season please :saladga:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

gorl........

Spoiler

Jorgeous not only top but WIN!!! that's crazy. Safe to bottom 3 baby. Daya, Willow, Bosco all did better lol I thought Ru was listing the top 3. I think the bottom 2 should've been Maddy and Deja or Jorgeous. I would've given the win to either Daya or Lady Camden. Angeria's was nice but safe, I would've preferred those 2 fans on the back bc I liked it from the back a lot more, highlighting her shoulders. About to watch Untucked. Love Kerri supporting Daya! Daya can get annoying but I also completely understand her. We are complaining online, with zero investment, but she can't complain actually being on the show? Lol. Kerri is being SO sweet in untucked!!! I love her! Ok the fight between Maddy and Jasmine lol a little weird! I do think Maddy was poking the bear but idk it was weird. LMAOAOAOAO omg Jorgeous telling Maddy "It was so nice to get to know you, so happy to meet you." before the lip sync :nooo:

4 minutes ago, weed said:

gorl........

Hide contents

Jorgeous not only top but WIN!!! that's crazy. Safe to bottom 3 baby. Daya, Willow, Bosco all did better lol I thought Ru was listing the top 3. I think the bottom 2 should've been Maddy and Daya or Jorgeous. I would've given the win to either Daya or Lady Camden. Angeria's was nice but safe, I would've preferred those 2 fans on the back bc I liked it from the back a lot more, highlighting her shoulders. About to watch Untucked. Love Kerri supporting Daya! Daya can get annoying but I also completely understand her. We are complaining online, with zero investment, but she can't complain actually being on the show? Lol

Reading this was a ride, not knowing when you're talking about Daya or Deja...

1c.jpg

3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Reading this was a ride, not knowing when you're talking about Daya or Deja...

1c.jpg

lskdgnlsakdgbnsladgb omg I say Daya like 10 times 

I will edit in the 1 correct Deja :hor:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived