series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

@SamanthaCit's starting!!

I’m still at Outback. :selena:

I’ll watch first thing in the morning if I don’t see it tonight. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artdoll
7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I’m still at Outback. :selena:

I’ll watch first thing in the morning if I don’t see it tonight. 

Samantha: tell me when it's starting!

artdoll: It's starting!

Samantha:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e283f003574b6e4712

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

artdoll
Spoiler

When are they going to stop pushing the "we need to see the real you" storyline with Daya? if all you see when you look at her is Crystal maybe you're not looking enough :air:

artdoll
Spoiler

This episode was probably my least favorite this season, everything seemed pretty off, and it seems like they're going out of their way to frustrate Daya and not give Lady Camden her deserved wins :air:

TheOriginalOne

This judging sis, they just don’t give a shīt anymore lmao. 

Spoiler

I was shocked to see Jorgeous in the top. When they told her to stay on the stage I was so sure she was about to be in the bottom. 
Imo, Kerri’s looks wasnt my favorite either so I could have seen her in the bottom over Jasmine. I honestly thought Jasmine did good enough to be safe, not high or in the bottom. 
If it was up to me, the top 3 would have been Angeria, Daya, and Lady Camden. 
Bottom 3 should have been Maddy, Kerri, and Jorgeous, with Jorgeous and Maddy lipsyncing. 

But Mrs Angie gurrrrrlll she is winning again. Somehow she always stays there. We CAN stand it. :vegas::excited:

If Angeria does not win the entire completion I will be rioting!

Ru saying "okay, bitch, you were in the bottom" to Jorgeous in the walkthrough lmaoaoaooaoa I love!

artdoll
Spoiler

Random theory I had: Daya said in untucked she would be pissed if a girl who just put stuff on a bodysuit wins, untucked is filmed before the winner/bottom 2 is announced, in the preview of next week's episode Daya confronts Jorgeous, did production give Jorgeous the win just to instigate a fight? :air:

Stephen
Spoiler

Notice during the Jasmine vs Maddy fight, they only used confessionals of Maddy :yennefer: It's very transparent that they want the audience to side with her. This, on top of the "annoying" edit they've given Jasmine makes me think she's going to be eliminated soon. Which sucks. I love her fire and energy. She destroyed that lip sync.

Maddy fans are already in her comments saying nasty things. It's ridiculous. Sorry but Jasmine was rightly confident. Maddy was simply out of her league. 

its-not-personal-drag.gif

Plastic Flower
37 minutes ago, Stephen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Notice during the Jasmine vs Maddy fight, they only used confessionals of Maddy :yennefer: It's very transparent that they want the audience to side with her. This, on top of the "annoying" edit they've given Jasmine makes me think she's going to be eliminated soon. Which sucks. I love her fire and energy. She destroyed that lip sync.

Maddy fans are already in her comments saying nasty things. It's ridiculous. Sorry but Jasmine was rightly confident. Maddy was simply out of her league. 

its-not-personal-drag.gif

That whole argument was pointless. :laughga:

Drop it

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived