Featured Posts

1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

where is the dress from? give us the tea, mawma  :partysick:

If I find out I'll let you know :kiss:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

Just look at the shoulder patterns and details, it's most definitely not JLo's dress.... maybe it's an original Versace from that collection, but it's not the dress Jlo wore....

jlo.jpgJennifer-Lopez-Iconic-Versace-Dress-Prom

BlingNotTheMusic

Such a weird bottom 2. And the eliminated queen totally killed that lipsync. Second time this season that has happened....

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

alsemanche

I was really hoping the questionable judging wouldn't be too obvious in this season but lol... I LOVE Kerri but she clearly didn't win that lipsync. But then again shouldn't have been in the lipsync to begin with. Kornbread (whom I also really like but who hasn't been delivering sadly) should have been there instead. And Orion probably cause she was so meh as usual.  I fully expected Alyssa to make it very far but lol production just loves eliminating queens who don't speak 100% perfect english. Latina queens always get this stupid treatment,  and the same thing happened  with Nicky Doll. Alyssa could have won the ball too or at least be high but they fully ignored her amazing looks.

Im very happy with Angeria winning.  She's been killing the competition. I would have also been happy with Willow winning, she really did well. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Levine

"I know she lost that lipsync but I don't care because I stan her" and in this phrase there is my problem with fans of this show. When the producers rig to send home someone you like, y'all love to RIOT on social medias and call it for what it is. But when they rig to save a queen you all love then it's all "oh uhm I'm sorry for the other one who undeservingly went home, but I don't care because my fave is safe".

God help her if some queen sends Willow home while losing the lipsync.

Gardevoir

This judging is ridiculous really. How in the hell they ended up in bottom 2 and I don’t even like them. Meanwhile Orion and Deja Skye safe? The second one being praised to heavens for this performance and look? I mean, girl. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

androiduser
9 hours ago, Brainiac said:

this still doesn't explain how the pattern is totally different in the shoulders, chest, and everywhere else. The only possibility is that the dress was completely taken apart and then reassembled but that's too much work and I don't see why Versace would do that to an iconic dress just to give it to a relatively unknown drag performer. The whole thing makes no sense.

phantasmas

I just learned that JLo has worn multiple versions of the Versace dress and I believe Kerri wore the most recent version so that might explain why it looks off from the first version we are used to seeing

androiduser
24 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

I just learned that JLo has worn multiple versions of the Versace dress and I believe Kerri wore the most recent version so that might explain why it looks off from the first version we are used to seeing

she has, indeed, but they were all different cuts... and none of them look like Kerri's dress

00_story.jpg

phantasmas
On 1/29/2022 at 8:57 PM, weed said:

If I find out I'll let you know :kiss:

On 1/30/2022 at 4:07 PM, androiduser said:

she has, indeed, but they were all different cuts... and none of them look like Kerri's dress

00_story.jpg

ok i think i figured it out ! :excited:

Kerri is wearing the 2020 version which is now owned by designer August Getty

August’s sibling is Nats Getty

Nats is married to Gigi Gorgeous

Gigi is friends with both Kerri and GottMik 

Kerri must have asked one of them to help her get the dress :gaysia:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived