series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Taylucifer
On 1/16/2022 at 6:04 AM, COOOK said:

Not Ru outing Maddie from the get-go like that :rip:

it really felt like Ru was trying to push a narrative arc, let Maddy get through the first challenge and then for it to be brought up naturally (or as naturally as it can be in reality tv)

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Are you guys talking because you read the spoilers or something on Bosco? What's the hype on her? Her talent performance was mediocre (and I'm being generous), I hated her makeup (she's more elegant and cute out of drag, for exemple), the personality wasn't there. The outfits were cute but not the best of the episode. So what's the tea? I'm not saying she has 0 personality or 0 talent, but this first episode wasn't it for her. Are the fans hyping another white cutie drag queen for nothing? Is she another Scarlett Envy?

Fantina
55 minutes ago, Levine said:

Are you guys talking because you read the spoilers or something on Bosco? What's the hype on her? Her talent performance was mediocre (and I'm being generous), I hated her makeup (she's more elegant and cute out of drag, for exemple), the personality wasn't there. The outfits were cute but not the best of the episode. So what's the tea? I'm not saying she has 0 personality or 0 talent, but this first episode wasn't it for her. Are the fans hyping another white cutie drag queen for nothing? Is she another Scarlett Envy?

I don't know any spoilers I just really enjoyed her. Her flower petal burlesque was fresh and exciting. Her looks are polished, clean and impactful. I hate comparing queens but she reminds me so much of Violet Chachki. She knows her image and she executes it perfectly.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Personally, I’m excited for Bosco because of her style of drag. The talent didn’t amaze me, but her clean entrance and runway looks, as well as a preview of some of her stuff in the werkroom like the giant bloodied saw, makes me think she’s gonna be the look queen of the season. 

just waiting to see if she also has other talents :partysick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:
  Hide contents

Can someone explain the chocolate bar twist 

Spoiler

everyone picks a chocolate bar, 1 of them has a "golden ticket" inside, the queen does not open their bar until they are eliminated after a lip sync to see if they got the golden. If yes, no elimination.

It's my first time watching an episode live in like 5 years!!! so exciting lmao but fckkkkk commercials omg... love the episode so far!!! can't wait for the ball. A+ season so far xox the even #s just do it!

love daya betty so much!!!!!!! maybe my favorite personality-wise. Kornbread super sweet. 

ManuelColon

The season already turned a little bad for me, I am so tired of watching episode after episode and no one going home until episode 3/4, JUST ELIMINATE PEOPLE!!!! I know all of them deserve a chance, but ****, three seasons in a row with no eliminations. (Yes, I know someone did go home this episode, I just mean it about the returning ones).

The winner of the ball was, uhm, underwhelming. She was good, but the best? Come on, giving me Gottmik vibes of being pushed to that top 4.

42 looks y'all, I can't keep up with my judging.

Spoiler

Willow's 1st look was so bad, a little surprised she won. I don't think anyone SERVED all 3 looks, hard to pick a winner! Bottom 2 I agree with lol. Kornbread/Orion on the same level to me. 

La Rosalia
Spoiler

I loved Willow’s last look, the first one was kinda ugly though and I thought they were gonna read her for it. I’m not sure if I agree with her winning… probably I would have given it to Angeria but then again I was not really surprised by anyone. This ball was forgettable. 

I love that RuPaul is interacting more during the critiques. She’s really enjoying herself this season and I’m here for that. Also I love the illumination this season during the runways, it looks great imo. 

Ricardo

can we agree on that lip sync battle being one of the worst in the RuPaul franchise, I really thought it was going to be a double sashay :triggered:

Stephen

I love this cast so much :flutter: So as of now...

My FAVES are Jasmine, Jorgeous and Kornbread :legend:

I also really enjoy Alyssa, Angeria, Bosco and Kerri 

No one is dislikable this season which is SO refreshing.

The only one I'm still not sure about is Maddy :bear:

ItWasntLaauv

As much as I really like the queens this season, I wish the eliminated girls would’ve stayed out of the competition. I don’t like it when a season drags on (no pun intended) for so long. That’s was one of the reasons I had a hard time with season 13. Hopefully there’s no more double saves, except for the chocolate bar twist of course.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived