💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

MessyTop

I wish he had more diversity in the cast, bio queens, drag kings, trans queens. 
im a bit bored of the bitchy skinny girls that “are here to slay”. Every year they all do and say the same things. Meh 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

You don’t like s13? I mean, I think it’s definitely better than s11. but s12 (minus Shitty Pie) is the best recent season imo

S13 sucked because there were no stakes. From the promo alone you could tell either Mik or Symone was winning. There was literally no other contender. They put the girls they’d be pushing in the winners episode, then gave Symone 2 wins + the “you’re a superstar” speech right at the start. The girls from the losers episodes were the one to leave for a couple episodes before things picked up. The competition wasn’t fierce. It didn’t feel like “oh **** who’s gonna leave now???” but the cookie crumbling all the way to the finale. 

Anything would be better than S11 but S13 is fully the 2nd worst

Ororo Munroe
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

S13 sucked because there were no stakes. From the promo alone you could tell either Mik or Symone was winning. There was literally no other contender. They put the girls they’d be pushing in the winners episode, then gave Symone 2 wins + the “you’re a superstar” speech right at the start. The girls from the losers episodes were the one to leave for a couple episodes before things picked up. The competition wasn’t fierce. It didn’t feel like “oh **** who’s gonna leave now???” but the cookie crumbling all the way to the finale. 

yeah, i agree with no stakes argument tbh. 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

Chlorine Sevigny
34 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I agree to a certain extent that Symone was an immediate and obvious favorite to win, but her landing in the bottom 2 twice did add some uncertainty. But it was definitely always between her and gottmik.

17 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

I’m dying at these tweets

Cool, let's start making fun of the first heterosexual male participant :madge:

Fantina

I actually have 0 clue about any of these queens but I am team June and Kelly. I kinda wish for more Asian representation. Most of them went too soon in recent seasons like Kahmora, Suki, Rock.

I don't think its fair to say Maddi doesn't belong there. Drag is for everyone. If you wanna blame someone, blame the production for not casting any kings, monsters, alt.....

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Ororo Munroe
18 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

I’m dying at these tweets

i have a feeling Maddy would win The Straight Ball:

- Bro, No Homo Realness

- Third Friday Of The Month Bar's Meeting Fantasy

- BBQ's Backyard Eleganza Extravaganza 

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I actually have 0 clue about any of these queens but I am team June and Kelly. I kinda wish for more Asian representation. Most of them went too soon in recent seasons like Kahmora, Suki, Rock.

I don't think its fair to say Maddi doesn't belong there. Drag is for everyone. If you wanna blame someone, blame the production for not casting any kings, monsters, alt.....

i actually really liked Angeria, Bosco and Orion's MTQs. i didn't expect them to be funny. and Kornbread is hilarious too. 

La Rosalia
6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i have a feeling Maddy would win The Straight Ball:

- Bro, No Homo Realness

- Third Friday Of The Month Bar's Meeting Fantasy

- BBQ's Backyard Eleganza Extravaganza 

Can’t wait for the Night of the 1000 Drakes runway 😍 and U2: The Rusical 

Ororo Munroe
Just now, La Rosalia said:

Can’t wait for the Night of the 1000 Drakes runway 😍 nor U2: The Rusical 

Fast&Furious acting challenge when?? :pray: