đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Omfggggg Jorgeous I am so shook! I’ve followed her for like 3 years now. Come through my Mexican queen! :giveup::sara:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video is amazingggggg!!! The production value! I love it, so cute so camp. Excited for the season, didn't read any spoilers yet (but maybe I will after the first few episodes lol)

LaLuna

I'm here for Miss Kornbread, absolutely adore her, hope she makes it far :lolly:

Very excited that we finally have a straight male contestant too :lolly:

On 11/24/2021 at 12:46 AM, Gaijin said:

I never thought I’d get sick of drag race, but here we are.

Gotta say I love DRUK and All Stars shenanigans more than mainstream DRUS these days.. DRUS is too “produced” imo..

i fell into this boat during season... 12? haven't finished a US season since 12 but i adored DRUK 1 and 2... however i never finished UK3 and never will :/ 

completely obsessed with Dragula though!!

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i fell into this boat during season... 12? haven't finished a US season since 12 but i adored DRUK 1 and 2... however i never finished UK3 and never will :/ 

completely obsessed with Dragula though!!

US Drag Race had really gone downhill, but there are some good queens on the seasons you missed. Even if you don't agree with the winner, I'd say they are worth watching. Last season's winner was great and there was another awesome runner up. 

DRUK3 is definitely worth finishing imo. The musical numbers and choreo they are required to do are insane!

I've tried to get into Dragula but they are produced in a way that's, somewhat boring imo. Like they need to be shorter or edited down.

You should also try the other international seasons like Canada, Spain, Holland, and Italy!

Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

US Drag Race had really gone downhill, but there are some good queens on the seasons you missed. Even if you don't agree with the winner, I'd say they are worth watching. Last season's winner was great and there was another awesome runner up. 

DRUK3 is definitely worth finishing imo. The musical numbers and choreo they are required to do are insane!

i think i watched half of US13? kandy muse was... :saladga: lol

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, NATAH said:

i think i watched half of US13? kandy muse was... :saladga: lol

OMG I KNOW

I seriously almost stopped watching and that whole storyline just irritated me so much. Never want to see her again. 

Gottmik was awesome tho!

BlingNotTheMusic

This promo spot was cute and glad there's some diversity but can't tell if there are more Asian and Latino queens, which there should be imo. 

Eager to see what Ru has in store, after the.... interesting season 13

Plastic Flower
33 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

One of them is straight apparently?

which queen 

Maddy Morphosis I think

Drop it

Daenerys

Deja is a local queen so our community is rooting for her (even though I seen the tea) but we’re all so proud of her! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14
  • COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived