💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ridley Scott blames Millenials for The Last Duel underperforming

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Buckle up gheys, we might be in for a messy movie release because the director has decided to be messy, apparently :ohwell:

"Ridley Scott is not one bit happy with young people at the moment and he's blaming them for The Last Duel not doing well at the box office.

The film, starring Jodie Comer, Matt Damon and Adam Driver and Ben Affleck, is a historical drama that dives into the story of a knight who challenges his friend to a judicial duel after his wife claims the friend raped her.

The two and a half hour long epic has failed to bring in the big bucks after premiering in the middle of last month."

""The millennian, [who] do not ever want to be taught anything unless you told it on the cellphone."

"This is a broad stroke, but I think we're dealing with it right now with Facebook. This is a misdirection that has happened where it's given the wrong kind of confidence to this latest generation, I think.""

Here's a link: https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/latest-ridley-scott-blames-millennials-for-his-latest-movie-flopping-20211123?source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Por4xH2n_CTwva2pzRygfmSd27ta80KeTcSch0FZmHO2IqJEbhADlwjQ

https://www.gamesradar.com/ridley-scott-last-duel-box-office-millenials-cell-phones/

https://www.cnet.com/news/ridley-scott-blames-millennials-for-the-box-office-failure-of-the-last-duel/

No one blame me for, like, "clickbait title" because it's the title of every single news article about this mess :dom:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

""The millennian, [who] do not ever want to be taught anything unless you told it on the cellphone."

"This is a broad stroke, but I think we're dealing with it right now with Facebook. This is a misdirection that has happened where it's given the wrong kind of confidence to this latest generation, I think.""

ridley, sweetie.

emroberts.thumb.gif.5c7f47df6325d41c44aa

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

Pennywise
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

ridley, sweetie.

emroberts.thumb.gif.5c7f47df6325d41c44aa

ElEkz9qUYAARdhF.jpg

Pennywise
Just now, DanielM said:

He's 83, he can say whatever he wants :oops:

not if he doesn't want Gaga to go full method acting and pull a Patrizia on him  :dom:

Spoiler

Note: for pancake purposes this is a joke, not anything serious, I don't want anything bad to happen to Ridley Scott at all :triggered: let's not make this a repeat of the Reagan thing 

Bradley

It's House of Gucci's release week we have to be on his side!

#MillenialsAreOverParty

Spoiler

On a serious note, I have no idea what case Ridley is trying to make. What do cellphones have to do with whether the audience finds the movie entertaining? He could've just blamed the pandemic which is a valid reason. Also the marketing of the movie wasn't as strong as it could've been to be honest. It barely made any buzz.

Ororo Munroe

pumpkin spice latte lovers, unite! we gotta help Ridley get his coins. 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

2 minutes ago, DanielM said:

He's 83, he can say whatever he wants :oops:

He's turning 84 this month. To be honest I was kind of shocked and at same impressed by it. It's impressive, and a very optimistic look that people can be active an still working hard at that age. I honestly wasn't aware that he was 83 before this movie, times flys, Gladiador was 20 year ago, and i remember it so well :wtfga::ladyhaha:

LunaUniverse

Dude, I like ya, but really? Lol 

And most Millennials I know barely even had a cellphone growing up or are well in adulthood, that just sounds more like a stab at my generation (Gen Z) as an attempt to blame the younger generation. Anyhow, promo matters kids.

1# Samoyed Stan

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

ezgif-3-1e85035d797e.gif

Why does it look like she’s shoving a bunch of fries in her gob? :air: 

OT: mess I guess :billie:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HuffsAhoy

So tired of old people blaming younger generations for their problems :awkney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Luna Lovegood

we’re going for a rough ride ladies let’s play Gaga delivers on HOG cause ridley’s work for HOG is getting massacred left and right 💀 as long as she can secure second BA at the Oscars then I’m good Ridley can do whatever he wants 😭

talk gretchen GIF

luna’s advocate

• Admin locked this topic

Archived