life

New Gaga Tiktok: Happy B day Adam

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

That is exactly what I thought. Michael looks like an introverted nerd. Gaga seems to get along very well with all types of men.

It's hard to tell what his personality is because he remains so private but he definitely has no interest in the spotlight and must be very laid back to be OK with Gaga's crazy life. Apparently he was with Gaga on this promo tour. Fans saw him in both Milan and London leaving the hotel on his own so he is around but he's making an intentional effort to be low key which I think we should all respect. Its just funny when I see fans say "omg did Gaga and Michael break up???" or complaining that he's not supporting her at premieres etc all because they don't see him. 

But yeah, definitely nerd vibes from him, even the book he was papped carrying was about climate change or something. For all of Gaga's theatrics and meme worthy soundbites, she is a deep thinker and Cynthia said she is a voracious reader. It's really not surprising that she'd end up with somebody like that. 

freebit

Girl....:lmao:

I thought she was done being extra about him with her looking all awkward & uncomfortable at the LA premiere. Glad to see sis is still loudly stanning. 

36 minutes ago, freebit said:

Girl....:lmao:

I thought she was done being extra about him with her looking all awkward & uncomfortable at the LA premiere. Glad to see sis is still loudly stanning. 

Awkward and inconfirtable? Where? 

enissa11
14 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She seemingly has no idea what it's about lol...people have asked her a few times and she's like "um, sure"

my god, she obviously knows, she loves pop culture and star wars is a big part of pop culture, i think it's just that she's not a big fan like me, i've watched them all but i'm not a fan, some of them are entertaining and interesting but not life changing, they're blockbusters, and if i'm asked i'm not going to be OMG yessss starwars!!, i'm like yes, sure too... she's mostly a fan of horror and classic cinema...

Mad Architect of Light

ChicaSkas
On 11/19/2021 at 9:53 PM, LilyLark said:

She seemingly has no idea what it's about lol...people have asked her a few times and she's like "um, sure"

I can't believe it lol 

Someone book her a 9 movie marathon stat 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 11/20/2021 at 12:45 PM, enissa11 said:

my god, she obviously knows, she loves pop culture and star wars is a big part of pop culture, i think it's just that she's not a big fan like me, i've watched them all but i'm not a fan, some of them are entertaining and interesting but not life changing, they're blockbusters, and if i'm asked i'm not going to be OMG yessss starwars!!, i'm like yes, sure too... she's mostly a fan of horror and classic cinema...

I kind of thought ep 4 was pretty epic/lifechanging 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I can't believe it lol 

Someone book her a 9 movie marathon stat 

Apparently she does...I've seen another clip of her once tho where she seemed totally lost and was like shaking her head along like "hm" "hm" which is what i was basing it off.

Archived