💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's new message to Britney

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Care to elaborate?

Britney's social media outbursts - I'm still not entirely convinced it's her. They read exactly like what 'she' used to post years ago when Free Britney was still a conspiracy theory (when she obviously had no access to social media or a phone) - and even after the conservatorship is over they are just as chaotic and, well, the exact same. I get that she is mentally ill (which to me begs the question why would her 'fiancé' exploit her and propose to her now all of a sudden), but something is way off and I'm surprised not many people have pointed it out.

Though this is my personal opinion and insight, I do hope I'm very wrong.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Britney's social media outbursts - I'm still not entirely convinced it's her. They read exactly like what 'she' used to post years ago when Free Britney was still a conspiracy theory (when she obviously had no access to social media or a phone) - and even after the conservatorship is over they are just as chaotic and, well, the exact same. I get that she is mentally ill (which to me begs the question why would her 'fiancé' exploit her and propose to her now all of a sudden), but something is way off and I'm surprised not many people have pointed it out.

Admittedly, I definitely thought something was up when some weird posts on social media were written and posted under her name... but with the conservatorship ended, I am kind of surprised that they sort of read the same? I don't blame her for her anger and frustration at the powerful people who let this happen to her for all this time, though. Her anger is valid and justified!

enissa11
14 minutes ago, Fanta said:

i think you're wrong, it's her, she also released a video a few days ago addressing her freedom and speaking in the same way she writes about stuff

Mad Architect of Light

Agunimon
1 minute ago, enissa11 said:

i think you're wrong, it's her, she also released a video a few days ago addressing her freedom and speaking in the same way she writes about stuff

That's what Fanta was saying.

QueenChromatix

collab between Britney and Gaga would be something insteadly iconic

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

14 hours ago, Fanta said:

Of course, her mental problems have not completely disappeared, but the main question in recent years has been whether they justify maintaining conservatorship.
Probably her previous posts were filtered or edited by caretakers, but they were her posts. If her posts remain angry and messy, many will probably not like her, but no one can expect her to be forgiving of certain people/situations.
I think it is also possible to sincerely love a person with mental health problems (they have been together for a while), the current proposal may have had more to do with putting informal pressure on decision makers.

14 hours ago, Fanta said:

It's her. This is Britney. Like it or not... 

17 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Do What U Want CANCELLLLLLLLLLLLED

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

honestly, truly, unequivocally the most cursed song of this millennium 

devil satan GIF

Do What U Want ft. Britney for the ARTPOP 10th anniversary version :classy:.

22 hours ago, Cello said:

Gaga x Britney x Max Martin

Song of the summer 

Imagine the collapse :lolly:

My booty showing - Gaga, Britney Spears feat. Saweetie.

Archived