💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Choose one: Gaga or climate change?

PunkTheFunk

Choose one: Gaga or climate change?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose only one wish, which would it be?

• Become Gaga's best friend for life
    • Stop climate change

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

You are visited in the wee hours of the night by a magical ghost, who provides absolutely no context for their visit, but says they are willing to grant you one of two wishes.

54a77986f2128_-_elle-ladygaga-lgn.jpg?resize=480:*

If you choose the first wish, you instantly become Gaga's best friend for life. That means you get unlimited access to Gaga and her music; you get invited to every event she attends; you get to hang out at her mansion whenever you want; you get to ride her private jet; you get gifts of $10,000 on every special occasion; and you get exclusive access to all of her unreleased content. You have the option of stepping down as Gaga's best friend at any time in case you get sick of her, and if you do, you get a lifetime pension of $3 million a month.

lady-gaga-bridesmaid-1574084600.jpg?crop=0.502xw:1.00xh;0.294xw,0&resize=480:*

If you choose the second wish: you have the power to stop climate change. The earth cools down, stopping the ice caps from melting and the world's ocean levels from rising. However, if you choose this, no one will ever know what you did (so you won't be celebrated as a hero) and you must continue living your normal life.

1320_effects-image.jpg

Which do you choose? (Votes will be kept anonymous)

well, guess I'll be Gaga's best friend for "life", so maybe the next 5- 15 years until we both get swept away in an unprecedented flood or something :gayhat:

Chlorine Sevigny

I bet with this type of monkey paw ****, Gaga gets hit by a bus after you choose to be her friend for life. :triggered:

CautiousLurker
21 minutes ago, Economy said:

I cant at the poll. Yall really that selfish? :messga:

Absolutely :enigma:

Economy
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Absolutely :enigma:

I hope its a light hearted poll and ppl arent actually being dead serious :messga:

my country has had the same miserable weather my whole life, i could do with a change to spice things up! the drama of a hurricane or the good vibration of a sturdy earthquake, ya know?

mother, what must i do?

Bonkers

Well, if I'm being honest, and I knew there wasn't hell waiting for me for doing this, I would

go straight to the 3 million per month

bring my friends and family into a gated community and live life, and to be frank, f*ck all y'all, and the horses you rode in on cause for 3 million per month I can build a bubble big enough I'm totally oblivious of the rest of the world and I don't have enough years left not be able to spend the rest of it dodging catastrophe.  And I don't feel bad because I didn't cause globing warming, and I wish you all the best of luck that a magic ghost finds a more generous person.  Which also would be nice because then I wouldn't have to feel so bad.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NichuuB

For the shock of the community, I chose the climate change one, I'm not as selfish as I think I am:giggle:. But also, why be Gaga's friends if the world's is coming to an end in a few years?

Property of @Whale

CannaeDrive

Climate can't do singing nor acting, so it's easy for me.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I cant at the poll. Yall really that selfish? :messga:

Are you really surprised? :bear:

Archived