💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Bambino
1 hour ago, MarriedToMusic said:

Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton and many other celebrities have hung out with Britney in recent years but did nothing, she should call THEM out.

If they're asked about Britney like Xtina did and acted weirdly like she did then yes.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarriedToMusic
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

If they're asked about Britney like Xtina did and acted weirdly like she did then yes.

Christina didn't act weird. She didn't do anything wrong. Y'all just love to bash her.

Bambino
Just now, MarriedToMusic said:

Christina didn't act weird. She didn't do anything wrong. Y'all just love to bash her.

All those faces she made and she didn't act weird? I mean she could've just said "I'm happy for her" and went away to avoid this mess.

MarriedToMusic
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

All those faces she made and she didn't act weird? I mean she could've just said "I'm happy for her" and went away to avoid this mess.

In the uncut footage her publicist already told the reporters she had to leave before Britney was even mentioned, she's waiting for the reporter to stop talking so she could go, that's what her expression is about.

As always, the internet is taking stuff out of context.

Christina ALREADY made her feelings on this matter clear back in June when she spoke in length in support of Britney, why do y'all really believe some off the cuff moment at an busy red carpet changes that? Geez louise.

bionic

Britney rightfully has a lot of anger regarding her situation and how it was perpetuated for the past decade even though literally everybody knew about it (even the public), but this is misdirected anger. Xtina has been very supportive of Britney in the recent years and doesn't have the power to have any change (or frankly the relevance to make it a big deal like the documentaries did).

buy bionic

bionic
16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Xtina has long suffered PTSD following years of childhood abuse and has talked extensively about how she struggles with the way she physically reacts to distressing topics. I hope this makes u feel better.

buy bionic

RudraCNG

She has all the right to say this and I support it. During the last months, when the FreeBritney movement became massive, it also became cool to join it for some celebs, but most of them who knew what was happening behind the curtains all the time didn't say a thing when the movement were just a bunch of "conspiracy freaks" for the GP. So yeah, f*ck the hypocrisy and the opportunism.

QueenChromatix

why this guy decided for xtina? actually i don't blame xtina, but see this as a great irony; she was asked about fellow, silenced singer, while being silenced

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

6 hours ago, 56jae said:

not a fan of this Britney woman bringing others down just because others dont wanna be involved in somebody else's drama. it's not their battle.

I would agree if I categorized Britney's conservatorship struggle as 'drama' but it's not drama, it was a human right issue, so it's very important and a whole different topic. Many people apparently are still abused in a conservatorship, same thing as being kidnapped almost. 

Chesescake

I mean, okay.

I don't really care what ppl thought but I'm not gonna act like I'm their bff or we're sharing special bond, know everything about industry or like, work for it. I mean we don't really know what happened behind the sense, nor really understand their relationship.

MarriedToMusic
57 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I would agree if I categorized Britney's conservatorship struggle as 'drama' but it's not drama, it was a human right issue, so it's very important and a whole different topic. Many people apparently are still abused in a conservatorship, same thing as being kidnapped almost. 

Christina & Britney aside, There are millions of human rights issues in the world right now, are you a bad person for not being involved in ending all of them?

No one is obliged to do anything in this world besides follow the laws of their country, that's the harsh truth of it.

1 hour ago, MarriedToMusic said:

Christina & Britney aside, There are millions of human rights issues in the world right now, are you a bad person for not being involved in ending all of them?

No one is obliged to do anything in this world besides follow the laws of their country, that's the harsh truth of it.

Ofc not but Britney was her friend as a small kid they knew each other, so it's not the same thing

SharGaga
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Xtina has long suffered PTSD following years of childhood abuse and has talked extensively about how she struggles with the way she physically reacts to distressing topics. I hope this makes u feel better.

Does being a victim excuse her poor behavior towards some artists over the years? Or is that PTSD as well? Multiple artists have called her out for being rude. So those facial expressions might as well be that because it certainly wouldn't be the first time she has shaded another artist. Heck she shaded Britney many times back in the day. I get ur a fan but saying its PTSD is a stretch.

11 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I think Britney is fed up of people who are supposed to be close to her being silent about the abuse she suffered.

And trying to chase clout now that it’s safe to call out the conservatorship/show support. I mean, it seems that this was a very known situation, right? I understand if that’s the case why Britney would be pissed at certain people coming out trying to help their careers by having her name in their mouths. 

Archived