PartySick 175,093 Posted November 20, 2021 Share Posted November 20, 2021 11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said: It’s definitely gonna be those two. Joe Manchin was reported to have told Bernie that he was fine with nothing. He just wanted to pass the Infrastructure bill and call it a year! Kyrsten Sinema campaigned as a progressive and betrayed her constituents the moment she got into office! These two people sicken me. I hope they enjoy becoming entirely irrelevant after they cause the Dems to lose the senate Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJRocketMan 2,684 Posted November 20, 2021 Share Posted November 20, 2021 21 minutes ago, PartySick said: I hope they enjoy becoming entirely irrelevant after they cause the Dems to lose the senate I hate what the United States has turned into. I wonder if a second Great Depression could perhaps put us on the right track? America is so spoiled and privileged that we need to be hurting dearly to make real changes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,093 Posted November 20, 2021 Share Posted November 20, 2021 7 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said: I hate what the United States has turned into. I wonder if a second Great Depression could perhaps put us on the right track? America is so spoiled and privileged that we need to be hurting dearly to make real changes. Let's elect Trump again and find out Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJRocketMan 2,684 Posted November 20, 2021 Share Posted November 20, 2021 3 minutes ago, PartySick said: Let's elect Trump again and find out Trump was worse than Hoover and Reagan combined yet over 70 million people voted for him I’m DREADING 2024 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,185 Posted November 20, 2021 Share Posted November 20, 2021 Ze colonoscopy been done now. It's over. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kwiax 3,031 Posted November 20, 2021 Share Posted November 20, 2021 i hope she will serve as next US president after 2024 elections vanish into you 🥀 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.