Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 I know that this site has some Gastroenterologists and that some on this site would love to get a colonoscopy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chlorine 47,976 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: tell me you take politics as a joke, discreetly… What are you talking about. Y’all are freaking out over a headline. Harris is the first woman (of color) with Presidential powers. The existential crisis happening in this thread does not refute the headline or the fact that it is newsworthy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,547 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 Looks like another opportunity for an Instagram photo shoot. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,795 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said: What are you talking about. Y’all are freaking out over a headline. Harris is the first woman (of color) with Presidential powers. The existential crisis happening in this thread does not refute the headline or the fact that it is newsworthy. Just don’t see the appeal in celebrating identities anymore. Not when there’s so many issues to solve The existential crisis you should mention is in real life is barely getting addressed by Biden, and Kamala did like nothing to change that… why are y’all even reacting like literally no one moved during her 90 minute tenure… especially Kamala as she probably sat at her desk refreshing emails and nothing else like okay it’s memes but cringe anyway Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I’m genuinely curious if her and Biden have done anything since they were elected? I’m asking because I’ve just heard promises but seen no action. She did ..whatever this was: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShayCristoforo 10,607 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 What a headline Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said: As much as I loathe the two party system, their ratings appear pretty abysmal and the polarization of politics makes it impossible to get things done. And Biden/Harris seem unfocused on their campaign promises. I have a pretty deep fear that we are in some sort of in-between phase of democracy (which has been dead for ages) and facism in 2024. US citizens don’t realize it’s fascism, under the guise of patriotism. Just because it isn’t WW2 and the imagery of Mussolini isn’t around. The cult of the individual and lack of communal concern seems to really torn the US apart. “They call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.” (Paraphrasing George Carlin) Could've had Bernie, y’all. Glad he and the AOC squad are fighting the good fight — even within the party. We can criticize the systems we live in and elect in. They impact our lived experiences. Anyway; this is a thread about a colonoscopy. Sorry, lol. I'm not surprised. Many people, including myself, just voted for him to get Trump out. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,872 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I’m genuinely curious if her and Biden have done anything since they were elected? I’m asking because I’ve just heard promises but seen no action. Have you looked? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roseblud Kisses 685 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 Inb4 she keeps his job Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said: Maybe she'll actually do something You mean like getting through two major groundbreaking pieces of legislation? Go on with that nonsense. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,855 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 Identity politics are a disease istg Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,050 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 23 minutes ago, MACATL said: You mean like getting through two major groundbreaking pieces of legislation? Go on with that nonsense. The Build Back Better bill hasn't passed the senate yet, right? If not, I'm definitely expecting some f*ckery from Manchin and Sinema. Again. Fingers crossed it passes though and we start to see some economic stress ease in time enough to bolster Biden/Harris' poll numbers so they can salvage whatever's left of the incumbency boost by 2022 and 2024. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,175 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 4 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I’m genuinely curious if her and Biden have done anything since they were elected? I’m asking because I’ve just heard promises but seen no action. Well thats government for u. Politics sucks in general and even politicians with real intent to make action get less done than they hope every time never fails. They simply arent dictators that can do whatever they want on a single whim Not sure why everytime ppl seem to be swayed by promises and genuinely believing this leader or that leader will be different when decade after decade in almost every Country politicians never meet peoples high expectations (or their elevated promises) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
imnotyourbabe10 6,120 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 3 hours ago, Agunimon said: I'm not surprised. Many people, including myself, just voted for him to get Trump out. Same! Totally expected this type of administration - and I’m glad I did in a way; what a difference it is this year. I’m just worried the way is paved for a more intelligent Trump. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJRocketMan 2,684 Posted November 19, 2021 Share Posted November 19, 2021 2 hours ago, PartySick said: The Build Back Better bill hasn't passed the senate yet, right? If not, I'm definitely expecting some f*ckery from Manchin and Sinema. Again. It’s definitely gonna be those two. Joe Manchin was reported to have told Bernie that he was fine with nothing. He just wanted to pass the Infrastructure bill and call it a year! Kyrsten Sinema campaigned as a progressive and betrayed her constituents the moment she got into office! These two people sicken me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.