đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Nobody Has Said "I Love You" Today, Know That I Do

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

Im so sorry ive been MIA for awhile. My mental health suffered for awhile and i had to take a break to focus on myself for awhile. See thats the hard part for me. I give and give and give until I break. Its just in my nature. They dont call me the Queen of Kindness for nothing. I mean i was once sent to detention in school for hugging people too much ( true story). While i was recovering i had time to reflect on how much my monster family means to me. Thats right we are not a fanbase. We're family here. Some may call my devotion creepy but what they dont understand is you guys were there during the darkest times in my life. You were there when no one else was. To be perfectly honest, idk how i ever survived without you. I love you to the moon and back a few times. And for those who are going through a rough patch, im always here. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

M i K E Y

I just hope that you’re doing better know. Know that you’ll always have us :kiss:

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, M i K E Y said:

I just hope that you’re doing better know. Know that you’ll always have us :kiss:

Im doing so much better :heart: You know i used to laugh at our celebrity obsessed culture. I rolled my eyes at the idea of fanbases and I judged those who said fanbases changed their lives. I rolled my eyes and judged them until I became a part of one and now i totally get it. Like i said, the critics may call my devotion creepy but they dont undetsand that you guys were there when no one else was

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Mother of Puppies

That's so sweet... I feel similar. This fanbase really is special. We all bond over Gaga of course, but also over kindness, acceptance & mental health which I think is so important.

I really feel at home here and I've never been as open as I am on here.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived