Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga asked about Chromatica Ball

Rifek

Featured Posts

35 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

What regulations are stopping it? Ed Sheeran, Coldplay and many others have already announced dates for Stade de France next summer, and UK stadiums returned to full capacity months ago.

There are literally just two (2) non-US dates, it really shouldn't be that hard to reschedule or cancel.

I'm really enjoying this Gucci era but damn, the more she ignores this tour the more ticked off I'm getting. There really is no excuse.

Except regulations change constantly and maybe she is contractualy not allowed to talk about it there two excuses for ya

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

If you had a tour happening next summer of course you would mention it when interviews directly ask about touring. We don’t need any more than 2 seconds to see that gaga is avoiding it

Maybe gaga is contractualy not allowed to talk about it yet and she didnt just anounce a tour to just cancel it it was because of the covid pandemic 

Roboboy
8 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Let’s face it, Chromatica was pushed on her and it shows. It’s time to move on. :noparty:

She obviously loves the album though and it was an important process for her, i just think she's over talking about it yeah. probably just wants to let it speak for itself

Suspiria
22 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Except regulations change constantly and maybe she is contractualy not allowed to talk about it there two excuses for ya

Lady Gaga is contractually not allowed to talk about her own tour?:laughga: sorry but you're really reaching here.

She maybe doesn't want to say anything because she's scared things will change but I really wish she'd just make some sort of statement or just acknowledge it in some way.

1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Lady Gaga is contractually not allowed to talk about her own tour?:laughga: sorry but you're really reaching here.

She maybe doesn't want to say anything because she's scared things will change but I really wish she'd just make some sort of statement or just acknowledge it in some way.

Or maybe she is just in actress promo mode i dont know 

elijahfan
10 hours ago, pachinko said:

Gaga wants to keep our money. 

Patrizia isn’t about money, but Gaga sure is :derpga:

MaMaMarryTheNight

She’s like „**** they didn’t forget“ 💀 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived