music news

30 । Discussion । ADELE

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Her trying to pretend that she’s never heard Easy On Me and immediately goes into a full on sob a few lines in. A Star Is Born :tony:

Teletubby

The most streamed song from '30' on Spotify yesterday (global & US)
1. Easy On Me
2. Oh My God
3. Can I Get It
so people prefer these shorters songs

Love Is A Game has the least streams

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HuffsAhoy

I just finished my first listen and, goddamn, this is giving 21 a run for the money as her best album. 30 is leaps and bounds better than 25, which I found to be such a bore; I don't think I've listened to it since release year. The lyrics, production, and VOCALS are superb in every track. I can't pick a favorite yet, but the only song I didn't care for was My Little Love. I can't wait to dive deeper into this album again. I hope she tours for 30

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I hope she tours for 30

She doesn’t think touring is in her plans for 30. She was asked about tour for 30 and said:
“This album? No, probably not. I’d love to. I was actually desperate to tour, which for me is wild because I don’t like touring. … I got into the swing of it last time and obviously I’ve gone up to stadiums. Without sounding spoiled, it’s easier because there’s less shows, you reach more people, you get to stay in place. … It doesn’t sit right with me putting an album out this year and then touring it in 2023.”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She doesn’t think touring is in her plans for 30. She was asked about tour for 30 and said:
“This album? No, probably not. I’d love to. I was actually desperate to tour, which for me is wild because I don’t like touring. … I got into the swing of it last time and obviously I’ve gone up to stadiums. Without sounding spoiled, it’s easier because there’s less shows, you reach more people, you get to stay in place. … It doesn’t sit right with me putting an album out this year and then touring it in 2023.”

Nooo. I mean it's understandable but still. Maybe she'll do a few one offs like she's doing in England. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Anderson123
13 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The most streamed song from '30' on Spotify yesterday (global & US)
1. Easy On Me
2. Oh My God
3. Can I Get It
so people prefer these shorters songs

Love Is A Game has the least streams

Not surprised. Most people who use streaming services are listening to 30 to see what the fuzz is about and they're going for the short songs and first half of it. The fans are buying the album in CD and vinyl and listening to all of it, especially the best songs which are at the end and they also happen to be the longest ones.

mwjuell91

Imagining her performing To Be Loved at an award show (Grammys, AMA), it would be an iconic moment and probably get her another #1 single.

TipsyGagaFan

Was listening to this in the car for the first time yesterday and it has come to my attention that Woman Like Me is the only skip :trollga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

• 1 month later...

Archived