đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Barstool: Gaga 4th Top Female Singer of All Time

PeachJug

Featured Posts

PeachJug

Barstool Sports had a power ranking

amazing list. Addison Rae finally getting the recognition she *cough* deserves :derpga:

LMAOAOAOAOOAOAAOOooOOoo

I said out loud "JOJO????" and then I saw Addison and I screamed and then I saw Ashlee Simpson and I screamed even more. Ashlee Simpson??!?!?! So random

omg a straight replied w this, Gaga very generously ranked w 3.2k likes :firega: the GP KNOWS she's talented

ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, weed said:

LMAOAOAOAOOAOAAOOooOOoo

I said out loud "JOJO????" and then I saw Addison and I screamed and then I saw Ashlee Simpson and I screamed even more. Ashlee Simpson??!?!?! So random

The way JoJo is literally one of the best female vocalists in general but gets no hype is so sad to me like-

JazzGa

Ashlee Simpson as a "great singer" when she is most famous for flubbing the 1 time she was on SNL 15 years ago :air: The straggots really think they did sumn with that troll vote :air: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The way JoJo is literally one of the best female vocalists in general but gets no hype is so sad to me like-

Her story is kinda sad, she pulled a Taylor years before w re-recording her first 3 albums! but yes very talented and underrated

omgggggggg her second album is on Apple Music!!!! It wasn't available and now it is omg

boyerased

For once I’d agree Mariah on top. Both top vocalist (please whatever happened to her voice who cares it’s aging) and a severely underrated songwriter. She just lacks a bit versatility. All in all this list is wack. 

Archived