Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Last Gaga merch/item you purchased?

Galvon

Featured Posts

Spoiler

Little side story:

Last Oktober, finaly, after almost a year of being unemployed, I got a new job.

Since then I started to buy a lot of things, and especially second-hand, because I like to search for (well to me) real gems. Especially if it's cheap. (maybe that's a Dutch thing, Idk) Also lot of times I happen to want something you can't buy anywhere anymore.:enigma: What makes it more fun is to know that buying second-hand is better for the environment.:ohwell:

I recently got my hands on a Vanity Fair from 2010. At the time it was new I couldn't buy one. It has one of my favorite Photoshoots.:flutter:

I feel a little stupid because I offered the seller 20, while afterwards I saw other people on ebay who sell it for like 10 or less.:saladga: I don't know what it's really worth, it seems to be in a solid condition (I haven't recieved it yet tho) but I already paid for it, so whatever.

Mother of Puppies

I looooove buying vintage things and thrifting. I think that is my natural mentality. I like to bargain :ohwell:

And buying second hand is good for the environment as u already said!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Pop Music

Chromatica pink sweatpants in like March 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mother of Puppies

Oh... I forgot to mention that I bought Joanne the album in a second hand store (online) and when it came, I put it in the CD player and suddenly "James Arthur" started playing. They put the wrong CD inside. :bear:

They refunded me the money and told me to keep the James Arthur CD. So I still don't have Joanne - only the CD cover. :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Putang Ina Mo

Eau de Gaga perfume in 2015 in a Duty Free shop in Hong Kong airport.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

danbekim

Love For Sale (CD, Deluxe CD Boxset, Vinyl)

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Franch Toast

Does Haus Labs count? If not, probably the Enigma sweatshirt and other Haus of Gaga merch I bought in Vegas during December 2019. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived