đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga playing Britney in a biopic

Dojo

Featured Posts

Stephen

Really bad idea. It needs to be a younger girl from southern US who has that slight country charm and really infectious smile. Also they need to be an amazing dancer. 

Also I think it's too early to make this movie. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

she looks nothing like britney + she’s almost 20 years too old for the role and she looks about 30 years too old for it

18 minutes ago, vpez said:

I didn't really think about that, honestly.
If it'd be about the recent drama, the age thing wouldn't make sense that's right.

I just had a biopic as a career focused thing in mind, and she started as a teen. Also she had her last big hit like 10 years ago, so I thought that a big part would have to focus on the 90s and 00s.

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

17 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Also they need to be an amazing dancer.

the shade!

4 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

+ she’s almost 20 years too old for the role and she looks about 30 years too old for it

Season 5 Fainting GIF by Living Single

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

Addison Rae will play Britney :laughga:

andy cohen lol GIF by RealityTVGIFs

For the netflix series, not for this. They need a experienced actress that could possibly achieve an oscar nom or win awards.

elijahfan
4 hours ago, dojo said:

you guys think the role would be beneath Gaga but c'mon, just imagine her like this

People didn't say that at all tho but go off.

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

People didn't say that at all tho but go off.

i'm sorry but i got those vibes from the shady first replies with no substance but only emojis. Maybe if they would care to explain why it wasn't a good idea? Also rude telling me to go off.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, dojo said:

i'm sorry but i got those vibes from the shady first replies with no substance but only emojis. Maybe if they would care to explain why it wasn't a good idea? Also rude telling me to go off.

Miss Piggy Whatever GIF by Sky

Schwerk
4 hours ago, Meat said:

Gaga doesn’t even look like Britney. Now Amy on the other hand

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCbFjNUs9XG74oJZ7v41K

The physical resemblance is there, but I feel Amy needs to be played by a British actor. The accent needs to be spot on. If the script and director is good it doesn't have to be a Hollywood star in the lead.

Same goes for Britney to an extend, give new talent a chance. Gaga is too old and doesn't resemble Britney psychically. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

The physical resemblance is there, but I feel Amy needs to be played by a British actor. The accent needs to be spot on.

I think we can all agree Gaga is great with accents, don't you think? :triggered:

Yikes no. Enough, let her disappear from the public life I say and let's pretend she was a star that shined for decades and is now gone to live happily ever after. So much exploitation out there, I don't need as a Britney fan to see a movie about her pain, it's almost like sequestration too, to be in your house you can't live when you want, you can't go wherever you want (always Hawaii). Honestly, what do u want? A new Britney album? A new Britney book? It's all entertainement for you all, I say Britney is a person who is probably very exhausted by all this noise and **** around her. If she wants to write a book, she will. Other than that, no one else can exploit her pain for entertainment which brings money after. It's gross, so gross. 

Schwerk
Just now, dojo said:

I think we can all agree Gaga is great with accents, don't you think? :triggered:

I guess but I always prefer a native speaker, especially for biopics. Also her accent is hard to nail as an American. Im sure there are plenty of talented British actors out there that can do Amy justice. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Just now, Schwerk said:

I guess but I always prefer a native speaker, especially for biopics. Also her accent is hard to nail as an American. Im sure there are plenty of talented British actors out there that can do Amy justice. 

I'm curious, so what's your honest opinion on her italian accent then? :oprah:

Archived