💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cannot believe how hard the HoG era is serving

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Like… 

and the countless interviews I’ve yet to watch, the tiktoks, the instas, the tweets, the reviews, the ticket anticipation, the teaser clips, the TV ads being everywhere and on random places. It feels like she’s everywhere again and it’s so cool. The movie hasn’t even debuted yet, and that’s gonna be another worldwide moment. We are being fed so much I’m full 😭 So buzzed about it 💕 

I hope she’s physically and mentally doing alright tho - I think promo like this can hurt her. 

Suspiria

For me it blows ASIB era out of the water. The ASIB premiers had more interesting gowns, but the Gucci makeup and hair is consistently miles better, and the Vogue photoshoot sh*ts on her 2018 one.

Mostly it just feels like she got her personality back. Obviously we never know what's going on ib reality, but she LOOKS like she's having a lot of fun, which makes her fun to watch. The Graham Norton one was her funniest interview in years.

Ikr, makes you wonder how awesome Chromatica promo era could have been. But I have to be honest, I think she is in  a very good place right now, glows and slays mama, and I am here for it. 

RodeckDanny

Me wants music related stuff :(  But I gotta understand that her career is more than just music I guess even though she owes her success to music. At least this is art related and more interesting than her makeup zzzz stuff 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Roseblud Kisses

Agree 1 million % sis! And hopefully a killer 80s soundtrack with songs by Gaga is the cherry on top:messga:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

HuffsAhoy

It really has been a phenomenal experience, and it's only the FIRST WEEK :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, SkinniPussi2002 said:

Agree 1 million % sis! And hopefully a killer 80s soundtrack with songs by Gaga is the cherry on top:messga:

nooo she said she’s not recording songs for this era bc she wants the world to focus on her acting :/ but I’m not mad at all like we’re still being fed

5 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Me wants music related stuff :(  But I gotta understand that her career is more than just music I guess even though she owes her success to music. At least this is art related and more interesting than her makeup zzzz stuff 

I’m just glad we get both music and movies. I couldn’t stan an actor who’s only relevant once every 3 years - for like 4 weeks, and has to worry about character overexposure or something weird. This fall was such a feed

15 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Me wants music related stuff :(  

It has only been a year since Gaga released a pure pop album. I suggest you stream that :vegas:

LunaUniverse

I definitely am enjoying all the red carpet glam and interviews we’ve been getting, it just feels like night and day compared to how quiet it was compared to how it was going into this year (Of course because of Rona), but a little part of me feels a bit guilty with all of it. It’s stupid I know, but as long as Gaga is enjoying it, that’s good with me!

1# Samoyed Stan

Mother of Puppies

To me that Vogue shoot is the best she has ever done! All of those photos are literally perfect! :giveup:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

NichuuB
13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I’m just so glad to be here from the beginning this time. :nooo:

Me too, I was only in the middle of the ASIB era. And itseems that the HoG is serving way more:firega:

Property of @Whale

Archived