MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

new video

Avril Lavigne - Bite Me

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

I love the close up shots, such a throwback and she looks no different! Also the yellow backgrounds parts are really cool. Loving the song 🎶 

@W0RLDofGAGA

I feel like she never changes. Her sound, her look. She never tries to be trendy, she sticks to her own style. Most artists get a little boring when they stay the same, but she gets away with it.

34 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I feel like she never changes. Her sound, her look. She never tries to be trendy, she sticks to her own style. Most artists get a little boring when they stay the same, but she gets away with it.

I dont think she got away with it. The GP forgot about her after girlfriend. Yes she always sticks to her own style but she has zero artistic growth. 

Edited by tappy3
LG6IsHere
1 minute ago, tappy3 said:

I dont think she got away with it. The GP forgot about her after girlfriend. Yes she always sticks to her own style but she has zero artists growth. 

hmm noo...this is the first fully punk-pop song she's done in years

3 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

hmm noo...this is the first fully punk-pop song she's done in years

it's literally the same as rock n roll, what the hell, etc. put this song in her previous albums and you won't tell the difference.

1 hour ago, tappy3 said:

I dont think she got away with it. The GP forgot about her after girlfriend. Yes she always sticks to her own style but she has zero artistic growth. 

Agreed, but I mean her fans like that she stays the same, right? Speaking of artistic growth, I thought Head Above Water was interesting.

Edited by Galvon
  • Like 1
StarstruckIllusion

Cuuuute vid. Hannah Lux Davis snapped here and on 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬 too? Hmm. A star director maybe ??