Jump to content
celeb

Adele for Rolling Stone


COOOK

Featured Posts

TaylorSwift

“I know how to trace something online, like no one’s business, back to the original source or leak, more than anyone on my team,” Adele claims. She has a “finsta” — fake Instagram — she uses to check out cat and interior-design content, and a fake Twitter for checking on what’s come out about her. 


I want to go to bed now
Sleeping.jpg

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I want to go to bed now
Sleeping.jpg

same, and cuddle (but I have no one to cuddle) :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Inb4 I had a twitwar with Adele fake twatter account before and I didn't know it :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

"she reckoned with the fact that an album has as much of a shelf life for the artist as it does for the audience. “I know I would’ve changed my mind and been like, ‘It’s moved on. Let’s start the next album.’ 

 

Gaga when shelving ARTPOP act 2, and original LG5 can relate :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mother of Puppies

oh she knows Deuxmoi :air:
 

Everything in music has become so… depressed lately… 

 

I honestly sometimes miss it when music was like fun and happy… not all the time of course, but at times. :fatcat:

 

Covid has had an impact on music as well and I wish that in a few years it will have a happier approach again. I miss Katy’s bubbly happy pop songs :messga:

 

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Kimmo said:

Serving ‘La Oreja de Van Gogh’ I see…:interestinga:

513Z6FB4Z0L.jpg

What an iconic album tbh...

the acronym though: LQTCMTHLD :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...