Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

Kristen Stewart is this year's Carey Mulligan - someone the echo chamber of critics/pundits somehow brainwashed themselves into believing would happen in spite of all signs pointing the other way.

'Spencer' is basically the polar opposite of what SAG likes, so it's not going to happen there. And I don't see BAFTA bend over backwards to award a film that somehow manages to reduce Diana to an eating disorder and make the Queen look like a heartless bitch at the same time.

Simply put, Stewart doesn't have a path to victory. And she's certainly not respected enough to overcome that.

Not saying Gaga will win, but she's certainly not going to lose to Stewart.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Kristen Stewart is this year's Carey Mulligan - someone the echo chamber of critics/pundits somehow brainwashed themselves into believing would happen in spite of all signs pointing the other way.

'Spencer' is basically the polar opposite of what SAG likes, so it's not going to happen there. And I don't see BAFTA bend over backwards to award a film that somehow manages to reduce Diana to an eating disorder and make the Queen look like a heartless bitch at the same time.

Simply put, Stewart doesn't have a path to victory. And she's certainly not respected enough to overcome that.

This is the most accurate thing I’ve ever read. 

1 hour ago, YourEvilTwin said:

You're deluded 

1 minute ago, QUEENH said:

You're deluded 

Let us hear your take then? Because whatever they said was absolutely accurate.

mwjuell91
10 hours ago, thehanyo said:

I think you're wrong about Nicole. I think she looks and sounds nothing like Lucille in the trailer. And they're catching a lot of **** for casting Javier Bardem (European Spanish) as Ricky (Cuban), so the movie doesn't have a ton of good will behind it.

My good god, that typecasting police is just a next level stupid. Why can't Javier Bardem be cast to ACT as a man from a different country? His job is not to be cuban its to portray a cuban character. If that's what he does respectfully and well then job well done. Gets on my nerves.

Genuine Guy 09

this is getting mixd reviews but critics dont hate it as much as we thought. Also, I feel the audience may like it more than the critics which is good for potential BO success. *fingers crossed*

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Patriziaa Reggiani

When it grosses more at the Box office than ASIB and Gaga gets BA nomination first!

I will not watch House of Gucci

DanielM

I'm now more optimistic about it. The reviews are all mixed positive/positive and that's great. I think it could end up with ~70% on RT. Last week I thought it was a 60% film so this is great. 

MadreMonster
52 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't see this doing well at the box office but I don't care as long as Gaga keeps getting praised. 

If I’m wrong it’s the only major movie coming out during thanksgiving - sure it’s not going to be record breaking, but it’s going to do well.

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived