H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Applepear
15 minutes ago, Meat said:

Unintentional laughs is very concerning, are they saying it’s a so bad it’s good movie 💀

5 minutes ago, Applepear said:

Unintentional laughs is very concerning, are they saying it’s a so bad it’s good movie 💀

It’s clear that the movie is getting mixed reviews but everyone agrees that it’s entertaining af. What matters is Gaga’s performance and that is getting unanimous praise. Let’s keep it to that.

39 minutes ago, Meat said:

Unintentional? Gaga is the queen of doing and saying the most absurd things with the straightest of faces, even when she's doing interviews (99 people, anyone?)

I still have to figure out if she does it on purpose (and she's a genius) or not.  

But I don't believe, not even for a minute, that Ridley Scott didn't know what he was doing: I'm 100% sure he knew what it wanted and how to get it. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

LilyLark
2 hours ago, CyanDante said:

:legend:

I'm pretty sure that Duarte guy is shading Gaga y'all...Jordan seems to honestly love her and is just pointing out that people shading her performance are the types who probably think Joan Cuasack in Addams Family Values is bad because she vamps it up.

LilyLark

Saw a couple more raves, also, today...it's pretty divisive but 90% of the people like Gaga. The fact that several big outlets are pushing her as the standout is very good...will create positive buzz for her.

God wish stans would stop being so psychotic in the mentions of film journalists tho. Angrily replying "you're a Madonna stan" doesn't help Gaga at all. Saw someone on twitter frame it as "think of it like if you told anyone who liked Gaga they couldn't fairly review a bad Madonna movie or album, do you see how crazy that it is now." There's a handful (very small) amount of journalists/critics who are unfair to Gaga but it's highly unlikely it has to do with Madonna (most of them seem to have some misogynistic attitudes that come out on occasion)...but it's not worth calling out like 5/6 people and it could possibly hurt Gaga.

MadreMonster

Just bought my tickets :enigma: ugh I can’t believe I get to see her on the big screen again in a week and a half!

10 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'm pretty sure that Duarte guy is shading Gaga y'all...

I’m pretty sure he’s not shading her lol

nodandsmile

big publications said they enjoyed it and praising the f out of Gaga

some of those irrelevant twitter folks are just going along with what their king said + they are rooting for Stewart so...

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived